Think - reading done
GoodnessGracious - reading done
Division10 - reading done
LittleOne - reading done
Flames - reading done

I am offering readings with this spread:

1)Self
2)Situation
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc.
4)Past
5)Near Future
6)Others
7)Best course of action
8)Outcome

I will use the lenormand cards and I might also pull an oracle card for guidance if needed.

I will not start reading immediately, I will read throughout this day and continue over week-end, so have some patience, no urgent questions.

The readings are for feedback - please make sure you leave a decent feedback and not leave me hanging. People with feedback issues will be skipped.

Welcome :)

snowmoon

hi, i would like to sit.

Bonny

Aw Wind!

A reading by you would be AWE-inspiring!

Thanks - do you want a question?

Aries2014

Could I please sit I think this will be a perfect read for my situation right now and will be able to give you some detailed feedback!

I'd like you to look into me and L (male) he's a romantic interest and things was very good between us up until 5 days ago I over reacted with my words because of his actions and really hurt his feelings and now I've had no contact since then I've tried contacting him and I've text him an apology but I think maybe he's trying to teach me a lesson as I can't Imagine this is it between us, as we have a very strong connection and it was only last week he told me that he thinks he loves me

lepleadian

could i sit please?
i would like to know why isnt progressing anything with T?

wind

I'll read for you - post specific questions, please, some situation you want a deeper look into.

Bonny

Aw Wind!

A reading by you would be AWE-inspiring!

Thanks - do you want a question?

Thanks Wind!

I know a lot about my perspective and situation regarding relationship with C.
But I don't know how he reasons it, or thinks this through. It is a time of detachment really while he sorts his stuff out. But promises were made to me that hold my heart steering towards him, and he knows I respect all of life too much to date wobble the requirements of the divorce process.
Could I ask what C thinks in terms of me and is at this stage of our lives/our love relationship?

snowmoon

please tell me about my relationship regarding with person r and s(s is the person who admire me ).

because the person s,when other reader did reading for me awhile ago, all card shows major cards a lot.

thank-you

think

hey wind, great to see you. Hope you are well, my lovely.

I'd love to sit!

If you are happy to accept me here, please could you tell me what the score is between me and K now?

(We still have distance, I just spent 3 weeks travelling in India and I have a feeling now he is away somewhere. I want us to catch up but it seems impossible.)