LAST Readings for February...PLEASE READ POST

greatdane

I have about an hour and happy to read. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

+++I read WHILE you wait and often have a clarifying question. Your reading is then posted in minutes while you wait.+++

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.* I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

SAME TOPIC, SAME PERSON....for those who ask about the same topic or same person, over and over not just for days or weeks, but months and years, PLEASE don't ask me to read for you. ACTIONS speak louder than words and I am just suggesting if you have been asking about the same topic or person for a long time, just perhaps it may be time to look at someone's actions rather than expecting the cards to change things. You have EVERY right to ask another Reader anything, I am just saying I don't wish to read on something I don't think will help the querent.

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me something you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse.

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

Maria Tarot

Hi Dear GD,
can I have one regarding my job.
I applied for another job but I don't have any news from it since the unique enterview I had with them.
Thank you very much

greatdane

Hello Maria Tarot!

Is this the only job you applied for? I want to make sure I am focusing on the one you wish.

greatdane

Thank you, Maria!

I shall go read and be back in a few minutes with your reading.

greatdane

Maria Tarot's Reading

I focused on the job you have in mind, the one you interviewed for.

FIRST CARD...........................THE CROSS

SECOND CARD........................THE SNAKE

RESULTS...............................THE SCYTHE

The WHAT of the CROSS, major trials and challenges, like carrying too heavy of a burden and this is affected by the HOW/WHAT of the SNAKE, someone who is not to be trusted or something about the company itself that is not on the up and up (the company may be ok, but there is something or someone that is not) and the RESULTS of the SCYTHE, a quick cut, a surprise ending.

IF you are offered this job, Maria, I would take care you know all. I am not saying it couldn't work out, but there is a big warning here. The CROSS and the SNAKE resulting in the SCYTHE is a warning saying to watch your step here, think carefully if offered.

Does this make sense to you yet? Is there anything you sensed about this job that didn't feel quite right, anyone that didn't seem on the up and up?

Maria Tarot

I focused on the job you have in mind, the one you interviewed for.

FIRST CARD...........................THE CROSS

SECOND CARD........................THE SNAKE

RESULTS...............................THE SCYTHE

The WHAT of the CROSS, major trials and challenges, like carrying too heavy of a burden and this is affected by the HOW/WHAT of the SNAKE, someone who is not to be trusted or something about the company itself that is not on the up and up (the company may be ok, but there is something or someone that is not) and the RESULTS of the SCYTHE, a quick cut, a surprise ending.

IF you are offered this job, Maria, I would take care you know all. I am not saying it couldn't work out, but there is a big warning here. The CROSS and the SNAKE resulting in the SCYTHE is a warning saying to watch your step here, think carefully if offered.

Does this make sense to you yet? Is there anything you sensed about this job that didn't feel quite right, anyone that didn't seem on the up and up?

I really don't know what to think about, I was told that it was a good place to work but at the enterview I didn't feel that in fact I get the feeling that that place wouldn't be good for me. At the same time I can't forget I was in a bad day when I was entervieweD.
It was abut a month ago and I didn't get any Feedback.
It's a better paieD job then my actually job. Right now is important for me to have more income.

But you know that I will be happy just when I work with my gift
Thand you for the warning it can be strange but it makes sense to me.

greatdane

I wish you great luck finding the BEST job, Maria Tarot!

Sometimes it is a blessing to NOT get a certain job if that job is not in our best interest.

I wish you all great things this year and may the job best suited to your gifts appear!

GD

greatdane

CLOSING in ten minutes....

If you wish a reading, please post.