LAST Readings for February...PLEASE READ POST

Maria Tarot

Sometimes it is a blessing to NOT get a certain job if that job is not in our best interest.

I wish you all great things this year and may the job best suited to your gifts appear!

GD

Yes, I know and that is what I ask for.
Thank you GD :)

Maria Tarot

Please can I have one more ?

greatdane

Certainly, Maria Tarot :)

What is your question?

Maria Tarot

Lately I have the feeling that I met C for heal and treat things from the past maybe things that went wrong for our ancestors. Could it be true?
We don't speak any more and we had a very destructive relationship.
Thank you

greatdane

I will link the two of you, Maria Tarot

I will be back in a moment with your reading.

greatdane

Maria Tarot's Reading

I linked you with C and advice about where things are now.

FIRST CARD.................THE WHIP/BROOM

SECOND CARD..............THE TOWER

RESULTS.....................THE HEART

The WHAT of the WHIP/BROOM, negative things repeating, what was before would continue, and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the TOWER, feeling alone, the RESULTS of the HEART suggests even with all that has happened, you still have very strong feelings for him, deep down. The WHIP/BROOM and the TOWER suggest staying away, that nothing better will come of interaction with C. Does this make sense to you, Maria Tarot? C is still C.

greatdane

CLOSED for now....please do not post questions

I thank Maria Tarot for Sitting and May All Manifest in YOUR HIGHEST GOOD!

Maria Tarot

I linked you with C and advice about where things are now.

FIRST CARD.................THE WHIP/BROOM

SECOND CARD..............THE TOWER

RESULTS.....................THE HEART

The WHAT of the WHIP/BROOM, negative things repeating, what was before would continue, and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the TOWER, feeling alone, the RESULTS of the HEART suggests even with all that has happened, you still have very strong feelings for him, deep down. The WHIP/BROOM and the TOWER suggest staying away, that nothing better will come of interaction with C. Does this make sense to you, Maria Tarot? C is still C.
Lots of sense GD!!!
I just don't have strong feeling for him. Just the memories. Very bad I think
He tried approachs for several times but I didn't want!.

I don't want have a thing with him.
Unfortunately we weren't avaiable to treat things and Yes he doesn't change a bit.
Thank you very much

Maria Tarot

I focused on the job you have in mind, the one you interviewed for.

FIRST CARD...........................THE CROSS

SECOND CARD........................THE SNAKE

RESULTS...............................THE SCYTHE

The WHAT of the CROSS, major trials and challenges, like carrying too heavy of a burden and this is affected by the HOW/WHAT of the SNAKE, someone who is not to be trusted or something about the company itself that is not on the up and up (the company may be ok, but there is something or someone that is not) and the RESULTS of the SCYTHE, a quick cut, a surprise ending.

IF you are offered this job, Maria, I would take care you know all. I am not saying it couldn't work out, but there is a big warning here. The CROSS and the SNAKE resulting in the SCYTHE is a warning saying to watch your step here, think carefully if offered.

Does this make sense to you yet? Is there anything you sensed about this job that didn't feel quite right, anyone that didn't seem on the up and up?

Dear GD,
I didn't get the job.
At the same time it was a relief.