MerryDay tarot deck

deso

Well, I didn't realize how beautiful these cards are - which, of course, is making me lust.........
Does anyone here absolutely love their MerryDay deck? Would you recommend it? Should I buy one more deck that I really can live without? And will I listen, even if people say: don't buy it..........(I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me.)

faunabay

this is on my wishlist too!!! I had it on my christmas list, but didn't get it :( so I guess I'll just have to break down one of these days and buy it too!!!!
I've heard the book is very good too. It incorporates numerology quite a bit from what I;ve been told.

deso

........and there's a good book to go with it..............now I'm drooling with my lusting..............

faunabay

deso, I just remembered she had website too. Check it out...
http://www.merrydaytarot.com
If you wait for them to load you can look at all the cards.
I want you to know that you've made me have to buy it now! It's been on my wishlist for quite a while and I've been able to hold off, but can I do it anymore? Noooooo It's mine I tell you, mine!! LOL

faunabay

See what you made me do!!!!! I did it! I ordered the set, so there - ha! :)
It's your turn now deso. LOL

purplelady

I Love this deck! Have had it for quite awhile but haven't used it for readings much. I'd say it has a gentle energy. Something about the artwork fascinates me and I would never part with it! I don't have the book , but wish I did. One note- the cardstock is a bit flimsy and not of the highest quality. Some people have had problums with badly printed or uncentered cards etc. Nevertheless I Love this deck!

deso

Faunabay: you are so cute!!! If you were here, I'd give you a big hug and kiss......you are just so adorable........ question is...........will I pick up your challenge????...........will I be naughty.............you'll just have to wait and see............ :)

deso

Okay, Faunabay, enough waiting, I bet that felt incredibly long for you........... LOL......Well, I checked out the prices: and for the book and deck it would end up costing me about $90 Canadian (eeeeeggggaddddsss)..........so.........I just ordered the deck alone..........I can get the book later if I feel so inspired...........but I had to get the deck!!!!!

deso

Aren't we just ever so naughty!!!!!

faunabay

deso, hehehehehehe

If you ordered it from her website, ask to have her sign it. I did! I did tell the guy that got back to me if it would cause too many problems not to worry about it. He didn't seem to think it was any big deal though, just thought it would take a couple of extra days. So I may have a signed book and deck set!!! Yeah!

I'll let you know whether I think the book is worth it or not. I've heard good things but obviously haven't seen it myself yet.