Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

mahafrins

Ring Clouds Tree
He thinks this is crisis situation now. He wants the relationship to develop. He thinks its a persistent bond. It can recover slowly the bond between you :)

M, pls check....what change he wants?

There is no crisis he created his own crisis.. so he needs to resolve it himself he knows I am dating people.. but this between us is a persistent bond

Tower woman crossroads again key

Base Garden

I think he wants you to take some action and some decisions regarding the future of where you want things to be he finds you confusing.. he wants some serious decision making.. and feeels ur responsible.

Same question for me please...

Noni

There is no crisis he created his own crisis.. so he needs to resolve it himself he knows I am dating people.. but this between us is a persistent bond

Tower woman crossroads again key

Base Garden

I think he wants you to take some action and some decisions regarding the future of where you want things to be he finds you confusing.. he wants some serious decision making.. and feeels ur responsible.

Same question for me please...

what change AP wants?

Mice Key Birds
He feels change is risky, and it won't happen by itself...is it possible he thinks you're unreliable??
He wants problems and stress to be over and no secretiveness. He wants long discussion to find a way ahead :)

FB: Why does he want me to make decision?? good Lord!!! but yes I understand confusion bit its not me its circumstances around me ):

M please, what does HE Intend to do now about what we talked about?

Noni

How does M feel about me?
Mountain House Bouquet
He feels lonely without you but feels a sense of relief somehow. He feels blocked but feels it can be easily resolved. He feels you're reliable and stable though.

Q. What are O's thoughts about me now?

nh786

Mountain House Bouquet
He feels lonely without you but feels a sense of relief somehow. He feels blocked but feels it can be easily resolved. He feels you're reliable and stable though.

Q. What are O's thoughts about me now?

Anchor - Man - Mice

He is a stable guy or he may be thinking about stability with you, having something solid and stable but these thoughts make him nervous. Could also be that he thinks you are staying put and not making any moves towards him which really stress him out.

May i ask what are M's intentions towards me?

mahafrins

what change AP wants?

Mice Key Birds
He feels change is risky, and it won't happen by itself...is it possible he thinks you're unreliable??
He wants problems and stress to be over and no secretiveness. He wants long discussion to find a way ahead :)

FB: Why does he want me to make decision?? good Lord!!! but yes I understand confusion bit its not me its circumstances around me ):

M please, what does HE Intend to do now about what we talked about?

Possible he thinks I am not reliable it's again in his head.. I think the day I got a tinder account he got finiky. No problem or stress he just needs to talk.. it will be over.. and there would be a way ahead...but till he talks what am I to think?? What would u think of a man who suddenly goes quiet....

I'm going out now will yours if I have time maybe too late then...

Noni

Anchor - Man - Mice

He is a stable guy or he may be thinking about stability with you, having something solid and stable but these thoughts make him nervous. Could also be that he thinks you are staying put and not making any moves towards him which really stress him out.

May i ask what are M's intentions towards me?
Cross Ship Ring
He longs for you. He feels remorse, he thinks its an important relationship however also that the conflict in this connection cannot be solved. He feels unfulfilled desires in this relationship. Was this a short/ weekend kinda fling?? Otherwise he wants something like that with you and maybe go some place with you like a honeymoon couple.
This reading is confusing....should have asked what's your relationship status otherwise intentions get hard to interpret.

Q. What does O Intend to do now about what we talked about last night?

Noni

Possible he thinks I am not reliable it's again in his head.. I think the day I got a tinder account he got finiky. No problem or stress he just needs to talk.. it will be over.. and there would be a way ahead...but till he talks what am I to think?? What would u think of a man who suddenly goes quiet....

I'm going out now will yours if I have time maybe too late then...

No worries M...don't worry about reading on it I'll get NH to do it :)

Sounds complicated situation....good luck :thumbsup:

nh786

Cross Ship Ring
He longs for you. He feels remorse, he thinks its an important relationship however also that the conflict in this connection cannot be solved. He feels unfulfilled desires in this relationship. Was this a short/ weekend kinda fling?? Otherwise he wants something like that with you and maybe go some place with you like a honeymoon couple.
This reading is confusing....should have asked what's your relationship status otherwise intentions get hard to interpret.

We were getting to know each other the intention being marriage. He was very interested and then he just went quiet I don't know why. We are in different countries too. He was a bit rude to me but i left him to it. Do you think he feels guilty or wants to continue things?

On to yours now x

nh786

Sun - Fox -Dog

Hmm i think he generally feels positive about everything but he may be being a bit selfish. He may feel the need to be smart about whatever he does next with the intention of being loyal to his word. So he may be selfish in whatever he does but with a view to make things positive.

What are M's actual feelings for me?