readings for feedback

think

Hey wind, lovely to see you.

I'm so close to purchasing some lenormand, they always seem so accurate.

If i may, please may I sit for a general reading for the next month? If that's too broad, i can narrow it.

Noni

Hi Noni,

1) 34.Fishes * 15.Bear * 32.Moon

Does this concern a project or some activity that should bring some concrete results for you? it looks you are dealing with a strong situation or maybe there is even an important person involved - both Fish and Bear could point to that. However, don't give up - there is no rush action indicated here, wait for things to settle. Moon shows that you may be prone to act on feelings but also it shows that for now everything is in a flux, and you may feel like you are not getting the results or responses that you need. Don't act out of fear but relax into the situation and wait.

I also got the Anchor cards - it seems this situation is related to work or some position...in the end things will become more stable, but now everything is a bit 'dizzy'...so don't go into any rush decisions, just relax and trust.
Yes! this is SUPER DUBER important for me that's why I'm anxious can't sleep can't think straight about it. I'm trying to get guidance from people about it as there is a delay in hearing back about this situation but I'm not getting anywhere.
It had potential to bring me stability which I desperately need at this stage so I'm fearful why it has not come through etc...and if I don't hear this week about it then its sort of over for now. I'll have to redo the whole process!
OK thanks, I'll try to stay calm and trust.

2) I aksed what happens if you inform this person D.S., what they will do:

24.Heart - 29.Lady - 14.Fox

This person seems to be someone who likes you and wants to help you (Heart), there is a liaison between you two. Maybe they are someone with whom you also connected on a more personal basis or you had interactions where you also shared some of your personal ideas or issues. The Fox card shows some need for caution here - this person does like you, but they seem to be more involved in acting when they feel or want. In the image of the Fox we see the fox holding its pray - so it is like this person has you 'in their hands' and your fate kind of depends on them, at least in this situation. Still, they are not bad intended, just smart, acting according to what they think is right for them as well.
DS was the CEO of a company I used to work for, he likes me (sometimes it seems more that work kinda like but he's married and I'm very cautious around him as I get a sense he likes me).
This time when I met him for first time I shared a bit about me personally as my life is in a fix and I need it to move ahead so I had to share a bit of what happened to me with my degree and all and how it had impacted me.
Yes, I felt later I should not have shared I'm usually guarded person and he knew nothing about me as I keep distance in professional settings but these are unusual times and I behaved unusually.
I'm sorry Wind, can I please ask if there is any danger for me if I proceed or pursue this opportunity of working with DS?? will he harm me in some way? or something? I am worried as I've recently had bad experiences with people and I don't want more of it. Just asking as the 'fox' card seems a bit scary....like if he knows he has power then he might use it in a bad manner.

I also got the Tower card and Bear. Again a strong person, an institution...so it seems that you getting inside and getting work in this institution depends a lot on these powerful figures. Bear in the end shows that this person will protect you and make things work for you. They are inclined to help you, just they need to find a way to work through the system (Fox and Tower).
Yes, overall I think DS is a nice person and of most people in power I've met he's kind and cares for his team/ people who work for him or have worked under him.
There is also another person involved so his business partner KH....who I don't know from before but had a meeting with earlier this month that DS organised. So the system might be them discussing etc. I don't know!

So regarding your Q whether to show the document: you can show it, yes, it will make DS try to work on this, make things happen, find their way through the maze of the system. Fox also shows working on things.
OK this is good to know....get some clarity I'm so lost as I'm not sure if I.A is directly related to it but indirectly it is related hard to explain.

Just to confirm I asked whether you should wait that this person comes to you on their own:
2.Clover - 8.Coffin - 10.Scythe

You could wait but it would take a while, as it seems...Clover is the lucky break, but Coffin shows things being closed for a while...eventually Scythe would bring change, but there is nothing wrong with you making the right steps and also work your way through. Fox also refers to someone who cares and tends for themselves, so it seems that here you need to use well your resources and make the right steps for yourself.

But this person seems to like and they will try to help you.

I hope this resonates.

Ok this is great to know...I just want to be cautious and not show over enthusiasm and appear needy though I'm both hehe. I genuinely am interested in the project and its a great fit for me and vice versa. But I just want to do things right as I don't have a lot of opportunities atm and I need to make the best of what is there. DS is ready to consider me and help so I want to approach it properly.

Again, thank you for this in-depth reading it has given me a lot more clarity and confidence. I'll contact DS and share info about I.A. and take it from there.

So glad I was able to catch you :)

Cheers!

wind

I have more of a fun question just because I am watching a love tv show/soap opera like.
Hello,

What will my next romantic relationship be like and what type of person will I have it with?

31.Sun - 1.Rider - 22.Path

We see the Rider card, showing quite an interesting, versatile, active person - and with Sun he will really bring sunshine in your life, joy and happiness. From the position of the cards, the Rider is riding towards the Path which also shows a woman (Queen). So someone is coming - and he will likely be a person who will clear your path, make it more bright, and also help you discover and realize new things. It is a journey that you will make together and this person will also make you reconsider your life choices, maybe even abandon the previous style and adopt a new one.

I also got the House card - it seems this could be someone you will settle with, but first you will consider it carefully and decide whether this is the path you want to take. Still, someone is coming and he will open a new journey for you.

empress's dress

Yes, the cards reflect this whole scene is quite heavy and putting a lot of pressure on you.

let's see what can help:

6.Clouds - 26.Book - 32.Moon

Similar cards popping up...This seems to mainly adress your state of mind and what you can learn about yourself from this situation. Clouds show that your mind can get too busy and 'cloudy' in this situation, like the storm comes and overwhelms you, and then all the emotions (Moon) rise up as well.

There is no need to walk away - the best way is to face this, step by step, while learning constantly what this reflects about you (Book). Book shows mysteries - so there are things that you can learn and uncover through this situation. With Moon, these can be old situations, like from the past, or just ingrained patterns that surface, old fears or insecurities about yourself that such situations bring up.

Clouds can also show hidden things, 'foggy', not exposed...so the cards reflects that this situation can help you get in touch with some hidden issues that you may not even be fully aware of. the Book card next to it confirms this aspect of learning and discovering. So it is more about getting to the roots, to the cause, like 'why this feels so intimidating', 'what are you truly feeling'? Many times under such reactions hide fears of not being good enough, perhaps fear of criticism, desire to prove yourself, the need of approval, etc. The Clouds card shows that your mind needs to become more clear about what you are truly facing here, in your own psyche. And the Clouds card also show a man - King - so this may relate to all these issues of needing to be approved, confirmed, and possibly issues with men or authority figures in general. Not necessarily with this specific man or any specific man - but the 'male' aspect that you may have issues with. the male aspect means action, confirmation, approval, success, moving forward. It seems this may be something to take a look at - and this situation where you are now, with these people, brings all this up.

So it seems that it could be helpful to learn more about your own reactions, to understand them (Book) - maybe literally read some book about deeper issues. Not new age stuff, but some real knowledge about psyche and complexes...something like that. Or even consult someone (Clouds as King + Book).
Moon shows that these are deep, ingrained emotional reactions, and they stem from the past, they are already in your blood...so again, getting a better idea of what you are truly experiencing may help you go through this situation and learn a lot about yourself.

I hope this helps. good luck!

yes you are correct this affords an opportunity about what you say — about revealing mysteries in myself. they are in the end just pesky old patterns i was denying are there, and i turned them into mysteries. it is a brilliant move of deflection on my part. dealing with a deep fear is just about the scariest thing you can do. and this whole thing is about that.

and in this instance it is not about getting affirmation from a king; it is about toppling one. it’s him or me. he created that situation. it is the ugliest instantiation of authority. and i have to deal with it. and i am not equipped to deal with it. this isn’t family, or work. but it is deeply affecting my life. i am from a culture where even if i came across characters like this they wouldn’t challenge me in the same way.

but the moving forward yes. i just have be less afraid that every step hides a land mine. i wish someone was walking in front of me. but i am the one forced to be the land mine detector. i am in front and alone. yes, i am the front. it’s an awful job. but i have to do it. i have a somewhat decent team with me who do help with their expertise but i am not well trained in this. and hand holding and support still make it really difficult. there is no manual for how to do this. you usually learn to navigate this sort of thing like you acquire your mother tongue.…it is very hard tolearn to later on.

but yes i have to deal with my emotional reactions. it is amazing to me that people seek thrills that are this scary and they do. i would rather sit in a 4 walled room and look at thread roight now. lol

i was reading frankl again and it didn’t help. maybe a western will.

thank you so much! truly thoughtful and helpful.

eta: seriously i just started reading about sheriffs in the wild west. this may help! lol. i am going to see if i can do some method acting and start taking it in myself. let's see. i am going to journal about it too. thank you again. as weird as this may sound i think this may really help.

CosmicBeing

31.Sun - 1.Rider - 22.Path

We see the Rider card, showing quite an interesting, versatile, active person - and with Sun he will really bring sunshine in your life, joy and happiness. From the position of the cards, the Rider is riding towards the Path which also shows a woman (Queen). So someone is coming - and he will likely be a person who will clear your path, make it more bright, and also help you discover and realize new things. It is a journey that you will make together and this person will also make you reconsider your life choices, maybe even abandon the previous style and adopt a new one.

I also got the House card - it seems this could be someone you will settle with, but first you will consider it carefully and decide whether this is the path you want to take. Still, someone is coming and he will open a new journey for you.

Interesting...well I am not dating right and enjoying being single. Need time for myself.. but I do once in a while thinking about having a relationship and what kind. I would like someone who is very happy and joyful/full of life. Also be nice to discover and realize new things.... been in a soul searching mode for a while now.

Be nice to meet someone who is settle down worthy.

snowmoon

OPEN

Hi!
I am offering three card readings with lenormand.
I might pull a tarot or oracle card as well, if needed.

The readings are for FEEDBACK - people with feedback issues will be skipped.

I will try to answer promptly, but I may pause due to work.

Welcome! :)

hi, i would like to sit.

Q. what do i have to focus and work on this week? for to the end of April.

thank-you.

LisaStarlight

Hi Wind, I'd like to sit, if I may?

I'd like some advice about a house move, please.

Thank you. :)

wind

Hello Wind!

How are you love? I'm thinking I need to get one of these decks. I think this is the only thing so far that I haven't tried reading myself. They seem pretty accurate. Did it take you a long time to connect or are they like Tarot and Oracle. {As for a the learning curve I mean}.

Sorry for rambling! lol

Hi!

Yes, the lenormand are a very interesting set - they operate with very straightforward symbols and when you get in tune, they can really open many doors and insights. There is a whole traditional system how to read them, very precise, but I go with my own insinct, not always adhering to the traditional style. I am all for evolution :)

If you are already in tune with reading cards I think there will be no problem for you to dive into this system as well.

Okay, if you would be so gracious to let me sit for you. I would like to know what my guides are trying to tell me {specifically} to do about my relationship with W and why? Like where is this heading if I continue with the relationship, etc. I need to make sure that I understand exactly what is being said. {I've had a migraine for a week and it is hard to focus} lol

Thanks so much! :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

10.Scythe - 6.Clouds - 26.Book

This set does show challenges, but it also shows that there is something to learn from it.

Scythe is about cutting, about sudden developments, also endings - as well as about reaping what you sow. As the first card it may reflect that you and W have periods where you cease to communicate or you abruptly walk away...but then you are again drawn to each other. The Scythe card is also number 10, showing cycles, but also endings...and then new beginnings. So the the message here seems to be that you are in this sometimes dangerous cycle where you can both get cut...and cut off.

Clouds show confusion, mental instability, uncertainty and also that there are deeper issues that lye deep down but your mind may cover them, possibly also with illusions. There may also be a lot of suspision, distrust, worries...and situations that come out of the blue, when you least expect it. It is like you can never truly know what to expect since the signals are not clear.

With the Book in the end, learning is required and uncovering of mysteries...it seems that this person still remain closed, unclear, like a closed Book. Book can point to things hidden or not understood - therefore the message seems to be that W will remain a mystery to you. What would be needed would be clearing of issues, talking, opening up...to prevent just floating in a fog.

I opened two more cards: House and Rider.

These cards show openings and new developments. It seems that with time, with opening up, with learning what is truly going on between you two, W and you can reach a more stable and fulfilling phase - however, he may still have moments when he 'rides off'. The rider card is about news and also movement - together with House, this shows that you have a certain stability, but things may still remain open, moving, W may feel the need to have his own trips, ways...even though he cares for you and he wants to be there (House - this card shows a King of hearts).

It seems you and W have a connection, there is something you can give and learn from each other, but the connection is unstable and W needs to only learn how to become more settled and stable. The way forward seems to be in sincere talk and clarity.

I hope this resonates and helps.

CosmicBeing

May I ask one more? I can also do an exchange with you through my own lenormand cards.

My question might be two parts so if so... I'll do two questions for you.

I am thinking of studying abroad (most likely english speaking area)...The cost to study abroad is not too different in price for a U.S citizen studying in a different state I notice. Same financial dilemma.....

I am wondering if I will be able to study abroad to get a bachelors degree (already have undergraduate studies, but changing career) or will I have to stay in the states and go to a school for my bachelors?

wind

Thank you very much Noni, you gave me truly great readings!

Thanks for the reading Wind :)
I'll provide feedback in a bit, you've picked up on so many things which is astounding.
But first I'd like to do the reading for you as I just had some relaxing herbal tea so feeling more relaxed and would hopefully be easy to connect!

Word of warning I'm a beginner in Lenormand so please chip in with interpretation if I falter.

Heart Whip Lily
Ok...strangely the first two cards talk about something related to your love life. Is something that is, either the workshop or trip connected to work as well as love??
It seems that there is some dispute in this matter as well as passion.
It shows that this is mature love and despite the dispute there is harmony or possibility of it. It seems love and passion meet here.
There will be some dispute though which might impact the harmony and this is probably a caution that don't let financial issue cause a dispute in a relationship in your life??
I'm not sure why the cards are not talking about your finances and giving me a different reading! anyways I thought I'll just put this out and see if you can connect to what they are saying.

Love is an issue now for me, so no wonder the cards want to talk about it :) There is a man I love in my life and I am concerned a lot as to how things will develop.
We had many issues, disputes as well, there was a lot of pain, but now it seems we have been entering a smoother phase. He hurt me very much but eventually he did start to show more signs of maturity...he has grown, as a man and a person. I have been getting Lily card a lot for him, so it seems the cards wanted to expose this issue. It is in fact true that I am more concerned with love than with money in this moment :)

We don't fight over money, nothing like that - but if he became a bigger part of my life, he would probably also help or contribute financially. Or we could even start working together in some areas. So this may also be the message.

I'll try again now- focusing again! on finances for trip and workshop (will try with Tarot)
3 of cups Sun King of Wands
OK...so it seems you have lot of friendly support around you whether in terms of workshop or trip and somehow the finances will work out fine. The King of wands is the one most likely to travel among the kings and be a mover and shaker it seems your trip will happen but you would need to put more energy into the work/ finance aspect. Somehow it seems from the cards that your personal life or personal relationships with people impact your finances...do you work with friends? do they sometimes take advantage of your giving nature (sun shines on everyone)? don't know but it seems that maybe you can be a bit more careful about separating work and friendships. This might help with the finances.
But quite positive you'll find a way to manage your finances with your resourcefulness and ingenuity.

You bring up very interesting points. I do have some friendly support, like one of them takes care of my cats while i am gone, and one of them takes me to the airport...:) But there is no financial support or closer intimacy with them. Yet, it is true that some of my friends participate in the groups I lead. Also, a lot of my money comes from leading groups and workshops. I use my talents - this also relates to the oracle card you pulled - and all that I have developed through many years of work and personal development, and yes, some of friends did abuse that. But I am in a good place now - and I am very happy to see that finances should work out and I will manage to cover everything! :)

Asked angel guidance for your finances got Angel of Talents
You can improve your finances by expressing and showcasing your talents. Find new and unique ways in which your talent can help you earn more money. Basically the message here is that a door is opening with this Angel leading the way in you using your talents to earn a livelihood. By taking the time to enjoy and express your talents it will attract a wealth of positive, fun, new energy into your life while improving your finances.

Yes, this totally resonates - I am using my talents more and more, I am also becoming more aware of what I have accomplished already - and I am starting to develop my practice more, bring it to the higher level, attract new clients, organize new groups...also this workshop that I am going to is part of this development, a new training that I am undertaking.

This looks great, thank you! :)

Key Child Ring
This workshop is something new, a new beginning you're trying to make. Is it related to something spiritual?? (Child)...its like your baby and you're protective about it.
You're on the right path with this workshop. It will bring your security...so yes! it will happen.
You need to however be careful in whatever contracts are involved in this workshop....don't be naive or too trusting make sure the contracts are in place.
It is clearly something new and beginning of something new for you workwise with potential for growth.

World card as clarifier if there will be enough people- Absolutely! everyone would want to attend :)

This is indeed a very new thing, yes, it is a spiritual/meditative workshop/retreat. It is my baby, yes :) I am working together with a friend, we each do our parts...and I am very happy to see that this should start to work out! If we manage to do this, it can open many doors, secure my position, also help me move on a new level...it is indeed a new beginning for me. I am very happy that it looks promising! It is also happening abroad, not in my country. And the World card indeed shows that there should be people interested!

thank you, this is great news! :)

You'll start to feel less anxious about these as time progresses is the overall sense I got.
Hope the readings resonate at some level. I'm not sure what happened with the first attempt to read on your finances with lenny but I still wanted to let you know what I got...hope it helps and makes some sense. Pardon me if it doesn't at all!

Good luck with the workshop and finances! :thumbsup:

Best wishes!
:heart:

The readings totally resonate! They are very helpful and they have me a lot of encouragment - also for my love life :)

thank you again.