Readings for feedback

empress's dress

I asked.
How is the relationship with dnia going to develop over the next few months?

New beginnings

I see a great new adventure for the both of you there's inner changes happened either on your part or his/hers. This is a sign that those choices are needed and are about to be made these should be carefully thought about and proceeded with wisdom thought and care. Life's nudging you all the time to move forward at times it can be scary have courage as you step into the unknown. Give yourself permission to be happy and have fun and do as you please don't let anyone stand in the way of what you choose it's your life. I see a very positive path here for the both of you.

Universe

You've both come so far and it's time to be rewarded for your efforts this card signifies fufillment. Everything is in reach meet it halfway and grab it. The worlds your oyster and you have the freedom to take this relationship in any way you choose.

Bewitch xx

thank you! let us hope nothing gets in the way because we have both made the right choices. he is a lovely man. he truly is good hearted and hopeful and hilarious. but not boyfriend material. we would be hilarious together as a couple. omg, it is all wrong! it would be so weird like if descartes went out with madonna (not that we are like descartes or madonna, but we are that mismatched). we will make fantastic friends. and right now the momentum is there. thank you for the peace of mind that if we do make the right choices nothing will get in our way. fun fun fun...

bewitch, thank you so much for this kind and thoughtful reading!

Aries2014

Accelerated motion.

This card represents moving forward and passion. I believe use will keep in touch Luck is on your side and your enthusiasm is at an all time high. Brace yourself as you finally witness manifestation and all things you've been willing to receive. Go with the flow I see positive outcomes and a beautiful future for you both.

Bewitch xx

Thankyou Bewitch this sounds good I'll fill you in he does live in another city but I'm sure the distance won't be a problem x

Bewitch

thank you! let us hope nothing gets in the way because we have both made the right choices. he is a lovely man. he truly is good hearted and hopeful and hilarious. but not boyfriend material. we would be hilarious together as a couple. omg, it is all wrong! it would be so weird like if descartes went out with madonna (not that we are like descartes or madonna, but we are that mismatched). we will make fantastic friends. and right now the momentum is there. thank you for the peace of mind that if we do make the right choices nothing will get in our way. fun fun fun...

bewitch, thank you so much for this kind and thoughtful reading!

Your welcome Hun

All the best ;)

Bewitch xx

Bewitch

Thankyou Bewitch this sounds good I'll fill you in he does live in another city but I'm sure the distance won't be a problem x

Ah damn girl so sorry I should trust my instincts a bit more! I did see travel there so could this mean travelling back and forward meeting up with one another I hope so as you deserve to be happy Hun

Bewitch xx

Esk

Could you rephrase the question for me my lovely as I don't really understand what it is your asking

Bewitch xx

Sorry, english isn't my native language. I've recently reconnected with a friend, S, and I'd like to know how will be our relationship now. It's only friendship, nothing romantic. Is it clearer?

Libertya

Heart chakra

This chakra points to unconditional love compassion harmony relationships and healing. It's linked to your mind body and soul. I believe you have been hurt quite a few times in the past and you need to let go and forgive others for this.
Balancing this area may take a while but you should allow the time that you need so healing energy can get through and flow freely. By loving yourself and others aswell as preaching forgiveness you'll become more attuned with spirit.
Remember your qualities show your willing to let love in allow yourself to be happy and most importantly love what you see in the mirror ❤

Why don't you try some shadow work. Or write down the good in everything around you no matter how bad you think past experiences are there is always something good in everything we have been through.

Hope this helps

Bewitch xx

Thank you! Yes, I have been hurt a few times and have closed off my heart chakra. I think others can sense that which is why Im probably having a hard time finding love. I have been trying shadow work.. Also, I have been trying to forgive others for hurting me. Every night I try to think of one good quality that this person has. It does work, but I'm slowly getting there! I guess his confirmed that I need to keep continuing with what I'm doing.

Flames

Trapped in fear.

I feel you are either trapped in fear regarding this relationship or he has certain past hurts and fears he needs to deal with before taking this further. I can't work out if it's you or if it's him maybe it's both of you that need to let go of certain things in order to move forward.

Thanks for pulling three cards. That was so kind of you. This card resonates. There is fear on my part. I imagine given what he's been through, there's also fear on his part. I wish I could say more but this connection makes me happy and sad at the same time. Circumstances are a bit complicated and I'm trying to navigate my way through without causing any damage.

Authority

He needs to show authority to certain people around him I feel he's not speaking up for what he believes in and I feel he can be a bit of a push over at times.

Oh, I wonder whether this has to do with the other men he hangs out with when we're both at the cafe. He'd prefer to hang out when they're not around...hmmm...this makes sense. I think he has to put on a different face when he's around them and then another one when he's with me. There's some tension there.

The waiting game
You've both worked hard to get here and now your waiting on results. In the past you may have been afraid to make any decisions or choices but your no longer held prisoner by this fear. Ah the first two cards are pointing towards this one it makes sense now. Expect the best and be open to your intuition which is strong trust and use it to assist you. Achievement and success comes with this card I feel you both with rekindle what you once had but please don't let it change who you are.

Bewitch xx

Interesting this card would show up because it shows the fear is no longer there. I'm trying to rely on my intuition and run into trouble when what I sense and what I see, don't match. I don't know whether the hunches are real or just an illusion. But still, there's something about this connection that I value and I feel we both hold back and maybe, for obvious reasons. We're both very guarded. He wants to 'see' more from me and I'm always questioning his intentions.

Thank you!! xoxo

Aries2014

Ah damn girl so sorry I should trust my instincts a bit more! I did see travel there so could this mean travelling back and forward meeting up with one another I hope so as you deserve to be happy Hun

Bewitch xx

Oh yesss that's good!! Thankyou very much Bewitch xx

Apollonia

Patience and planning

Good things come to those who wait. I feel you need to take a pause assess all that comes with getting a dog at this time. Think carefully what's in front of you. Or you already have carefully planned and assessed before you've made your decision to continue. There will be obstacles and challenges along the way be careful at how you handle them.

Bewitch xx
Hi Bewitch, and thanks for the reading--it was spot on and makes perfect sense.

We are in the early planning stage of finding our new canine family member. We tend to be methodical, careful planners and we have certain firm criteria around size and temperament. Because of this, because we will not buy from a breeder, and because we live in tiny, somewhat isolated community, dogs to adopt aren't just turning up all the time (at present, our local Humane Society has three dogs available).

Thinking about possible obstacles or challenges, one of those could be that a medical issue has just now arisen with one of our (human) family members, and I may need to be out of town for a week or two, so I need to stay flexible and not commit to bringing a dog home right now.

I have set my sights on adopting within the next six months, and this reading confirms that I need to be patient and not rush things. (Even though there is a part of me that is screaming, "But I want my dog NOW!!)

Thanks again, and blessings to you!
Apollonia

Bewitch

Hi Bewitch, and thanks for the reading--it was spot on and makes perfect sense.

We are in the early planning stage of finding our new canine family member. We tend to be methodical, careful planners and we have certain firm criteria around size and temperament. Because of this, because we will not buy from a breeder, and because we live in tiny, somewhat isolated community, dogs to adopt aren't just turning up all the time (at present, our local Humane Society has three dogs available).

Thinking about possible obstacles or challenges, one of those could be that a medical issue has just now arisen with one of our (human) family members, and I may need to be out of town for a week or two, so I need to stay flexible and not commit to bringing a dog home right now.

I have set my sights on adopting within the next six months, and this reading confirms that I need to be patient and not rush things. (Even though there is a part of me that is screaming, "But I want my dog NOW!!)

Thanks again, and blessings to you!
Apollonia

I knew you were adopting I didn't feel as though you were buying one I actually thought rescue centre when I was doing your cards wish I had said this now why am I not trusting my vibes I don't know

Hope all goes well

Bewitch xx