Dumbest World card ever?

SweetIsTheTruth

It makes me thing of those movies where the knowledge you get is so big that your head explodes along with your body… Jesus...

It made me wish I was Stevie Wonder.

Darkmage

I find that one darkly amusing, actually. Comintern, anyone? I just wish I understood Russian as I'd love to know what the caption on the banner says.

WolfSpirit

Is it meant to be a tarot card?
Looks like it is a painting that is not related to tarot, I did not see any mention of it being part of a deck.
The World is a word used by people all over the...world ;)

theboomz

Is it meant to be a tarot card?
Looks like it is a painting that is not related to tarot, I did not see any mention of it being part of a deck.
The World is a word used by people all over the...world ;)

Yeah it is... it's found under Tarot art on the site. It's tagged Tarot Canvas, which you can see on a different page.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is my next tattoo.

theboomz

There's greeting cards you can buy on that site for 8.95 a piece, cheaper if you get more.

"Happy Birthday Grandma"

or "You're Invited"

That could be cool.

Adelante

I find that one darkly amusing, actually. Comintern, anyone? I just wish I understood Russian as I'd love to know what the caption on the banner says.

It means "Proletariat (the labour class) from all over the world - join forces!"
I agree with ravenest, it's not particularly funny in East-European countries, especially in Ukraine with what is happening right now. To me it's more suitable for the Devil card :)