Dumbest World card ever?

tigerlilybug

Well we can only hope if the artist is here they won't be offended! :) What really throws this off for me is the open mouth it's a bit creepy in my eyes.

theboomz

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

SweetIsTheTruth

That's worth at least a billion dollars. Print it on velvet, frame it and put it in Walmart. Done.

tigerlilybug

Haha your silly I felt that way with the word TARRRRIT someone posted it in the how do you say tarot thread and I couldn't stop laughing but people do actually say it that way so I hope this artist and the people who say TARRIT don't get offended now too! But hey some things are just that funny you can't help it :)

Darkmage

Yeah, but saying 'tarrit' is a dialect thing. It usually gives the speaker away as being from the Northeast US.

That World is seriously fugly and creepy looking.

My most boring World has to be from the Kabbalistiches (Tree of Life) Tarot. All that deck has is various points and paths on the Tree highlighted. Its World has Yesod (the Moon) coloured in with a moon glyph, Malkuth (Earth) coloured in, and the path between them coloured in. *YAWN.*

In fact, it may just be that that deck is the most boring in existence.

theboomz

Yeah, but saying 'tarrit' is a dialect thing. It usually gives the speaker away as being from the Northeast US.

That World is seriously fugly and creepy looking.

My most boring World has to be from the Kabbalistiches (Tree of Life) Tarot. All that deck has is various points and paths on the Tree highlighted. Its World has Yesod (the Moon) coloured in with a moon glyph, Malkuth (Earth) coloured in, and the path between them coloured in. *YAWN.*

In fact, it may just be that that deck is the most boring in existence.

I almost just fell asleep reading that...

seedcake

When I looked at this idea of "World" card I had only one association. Don't ask me what, you know xD

ana luisa

Honestly, I don't particularly like this card but I wouldn't call it dumb. It made me VERY uneasy. It's not creepy either. It makes me thing of those movies where the knowledge you get is so big that your head explodes along with your body… Jesus...