Alchemy 1977 England Tarot

gregory

And yes (reiterating gregory) ; not LoS. Beautiful production on this deck, the printing, cardstock, quality of the reproduction. I could use this deck quite happily even though it is a bit of a goth-fest. Do you have the Anne Stokes Tarot yet gregory, would you agree that this one is superior in imagery?

Yes, and yes. Though I do LIKE both... :)

I do have something of a weakness for skulls.... I think I'll go up the hill now and see if there are any good ones around. Rabbits, curlews, sheeps...

rwcarter

Mine didn't have an extra LWB. Are there errors in the other ??

You're not going to make me read two Fournier LWBs are you? From what I can see they are both identical to the ones you get now with all Fournier decks - Tarot Genovés, the newer El Gran Tarot Esoterico etc. They really look the same to me.
Folks, see post 23 where I detail what the difference is between the two LWBs....

gregory

Folks, see post 23 where I detail what the difference is between the two LWBs....

Oops. I only got one. Must go look.... though if it is the generic Fournier one, I do have other copies :)

Elendil

I got this deck back in October - only one LWB but no printing errors. I found that it reads well. MY only issue was/is that the images are a little small and it is difficult to make out details on some of the cards. I used it as my Deck of the Week on AT in October and also put my readings on my blog with images of the cards.

:)

gregory

Rats.

My LWB does indeed...

Never mind - my French is good enough to cope :)

Le Fanu

Oh dear, that's the second post of yours in a week which I haven't read. :|

rwcarter

Oh dear, that's the second post of yours in a week which I haven't read. :|

I do all the heavy lifting so folks don't have to, and this is the thanks I get.... (sigh)

I'm waiting for the day when I start to play with pip decks. This one will be at or near the top of the list. Until then it'll sit on the pip deck shelf....

Le Fanu

I do all the heavy lifting so folks don't have to, and this is the thanks I get.... (sigh)....
I know rodney (((())). The thing is, I know that the posts in both the other thread and this one were read by me. Then I kind of momentarily forget and in the giddiness of discovering a new deck...

BlackMoon

I ordered this deck of tarot cards
It should arrive within days.

BlackMoon

They arrived this morning.

ARE WONDERFUL!
They are beautiful!
I have some good vibes.

I tried them once, we are in perfect harmony, I also found them in a box fake leather where store.

§^_^§