Bohemian Gothic...if there IS another...

greatdane

not everyone is on FB so that's one reason

I don't have an FB account. I can read things there but not post. Plus we all talk about various decks here whether or not the person who made the deck posts here. I figure most deck designers at least check out AT whether or not they post here because it's to their advantage to do so. But yes, if I had an FB account, but don't want one, I would post there too, but I would still post here like we do with all decks.

gregory

It seems strange to comment here and discuss this new edition of the deck since Baba Studio/Magic Realist Press doesn't post here anymore...

I'm going to keep my comments on Facebook since Karen is openly engaging and sharing information on the deck there.

Many of us don't do facebook, UGH, and I think discussion of any deck is perfectly fine here, surely ? LOADS of deck artists aren't here at all, after all. And we discuss their decks too.

greatdane

True Gregory and we have people like Aurarcana

who keep us posted (no pun intended) here about what's going on there, which is a help. I just don't do FB.

Sar

I had both the editions, but gave away the second one. We do not need a third, they should focus on new projects in stead. A Lenorman perhaps.

greatdane

I don't disagree, Sar

Although I would like one if it were different. I don't know what their plans are beyond the Alice and the next Boho Gothic.

Sar

There are plans on a new BoHo`?

greatdane

Yes Sar

That's what we're discussing here. It's on Facebook. I don't have an FB acct, but others do and a new Bohemian Gothic, or a least a reprint of the last one, is in the works.

strings of life

I don't have an FB account. I can read things there but not post. Plus we all talk about various decks here whether or not the person who made the deck posts here. I figure most deck designers at least check out AT whether or not they post here because it's to their advantage to do so. But yes, if I had an FB account, but don't want one, I would post there too, but I would still post here like we do with all decks.
Many of us don't do facebook, UGH, and I think discussion of any deck is perfectly fine here, surely ? LOADS of deck artists aren't here at all, after all. And we discuss their decks too.
I know that a lot of people don't use social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. Perhaps what I meant to say was since I know that Baba is discussing the deck on Facebook, I'm choosing to keep my discussion about the deck there because that is where updates about the deck are being made. It saddens me that they don't post here anymore, but that's the nature of the Internet I suppose. Everyone who wants to discuss it here can carry on though :).

Back to the topic: the reprint!

greatdane

Which I am anxiously awaiting, Aurarcana!

And we do have you and others who are keeping us updated re FB YAY! :)
I am excited to see what changes they do make if they do make them. Perhaps if I had the first edition as well, it wouldn't be as big of a deal to me, but having the second only, which I LOVE, I would like to see another edition. And it would be sweeeet to have that Victorian Romantic waxy cardstock, not saying they will do that, just that that would be nice!

karen0205

Well I have a fb account and will post any updates.

Karen said about 2000 decks this time. Woo Hoo!
Pre-orders at the end of Sept. Will probably be pushed
back, just my opinion but they usually push back the
pre-order dates due to settling details with the printers.
The longer the better as far as I am concerned. Gives
me more time to save.