Daily Fae Card Pull/discussions Party

thorhammer

Kahlie, you lucky girl! Oh, to be *allowed* to take it easy . . . I just had a day and a half off work because I was overworked, and I'm so much the better for it :) I hope your slow day has the same effect.

greenbeans, it sounds like you got a kick in the butt!

\m/ Kat

Guiding Cauldron

lol at least the kick in the butt had pixie dust with it :)

Kahlie enjoy the relaxing hun, always mind what the body tells ya and the fae!!

thorhammer

25/1/08 ~ The Singer of Transfiguration

You guys have no idea how glad I was to see this card this morning! After the week I've had, with very real fears of breakdown, this tells me I'm out of the woods and that I've made progress of some kind. The relief is astonishing.

That's it. That's all I have to say. I'm otherwise speechless :)

\m/ Kat

greenbeans

Penelope Dreamweaver! She always cheers me up.

thorhammer

Hi, all! This morning (about two hours ago when I got up), I pulled the Oak Men for my daily card. I pondered and yes, they're lovely and all, but it wasn't until I read the book message that it struck me - what a very literal card for today! My new man and I are going to the Museum! So the Oak Men are telling me to take the opportunity to look deeply at what I see there, to gain a truer appreciation of the significance of all I see.

Wow.

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

This morning, halfway through the Trade train, I pulled the Journeyman . . . is this deck mucking with my head? It's being so very literal!!!

Something makes me think I'll be tripped up today by something I wasn't prepared for. So bend your knees, as my karate instructor would say, so I don't trip over when it happens!

Guiding Cauldron

lovely cards TH, I've been a bit naughty and havent pulled a card in a few days but I did make a new bag them, so maybe they wont mind that much :)

bershka

This is my first energy card of the day and I had #8 The Singers of Courage.

This definitely fits well with what I went through this morning in terms of moving forward even though there is fear within me but it's all for the best, especially with the faeries' help :D

thorhammer

For Wednesday, 30/1/08, I pulled Ta'Om the Poet.

Okay, point well taken. I haven't been settling, I'm all scattered all the time, like I'm on amphetamines (but I'm not). I just cannot relax and look inward, and I'm missing it. He's reminding me that I have to take time to remind myself of the landscape within, lest it change completely between one visit and the next, leaving me entirely lost and without landmarks.

I speak in metaphors.

\m/ Kat

Guiding Cauldron

Th

thorhammer said:
For Wednesday, 30/1/08, I pulled Ta'Om the Poet.

I speak in metaphors.

\m/ Kat

As long as your soul and being understand hun, thats all that matters! :)