Daily Fae Card Pull/discussions Party

Guiding Cauldron

Wednesday Card Pull

Singer of Connection is for me today, and I feel this one is working still with Penelope Dreamweaver as well :) So its a nice feeling. xx

bershka

Wednesday 30/01/08

While I was shuffling the deck for today's reading, I had Singers of Intuition as my jumping card!!

Then I picked Indi as my card.

It looks like today, I really must listen to my intuition. It's the first time I see Indie and it looks like Indie is indecisive and does not know what to do.

So, when I don't know what to do or have to weigh options, listen to my intution.

thorhammer

thorhammer said:
For Wednesday, 30/1/08, I pulled Ta'Om the Poet.

Okay, point well taken. I haven't been settling, I'm all scattered all the time, like I'm on amphetamines (but I'm not). I just cannot relax and look inward, and I'm missing it. He's reminding me that I have to take time to remind myself of the landscape within, lest it change completely between one visit and the next, leaving me entirely lost and without landmarks.

I speak in metaphors.

\m/ Kat
For Thursday, 31/1/08, I shuffled . . . and out jumped Ta'Om the Poet!

I did NOT take his lesson t heart yesterday - to the point that I sat down last nigt and thought, "Did I pull a Fae for the day?" so he's come back to haunt me. I need to take breath. Even my dad, who never "talks", told me that this morning. We had a great talk and I was so touched by his concern and obvious thoughtfulness. He told me to get help if I need to, that putting stress and depression on the backburner doesn't help (I couldn't believe I was hearing it!) and to take better care of myself.

Maybe Dad is Ta'Om the Poet . . . Hmmmmmm

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

1/2/08 ~ Today's card is Luathas the Wild

He's reminding me again (not so gently, this time) to curb the wildfire inside me during the day. I have a tendency to live completely in the moment while I'm at work, and get very caught up in the whirlwind of action and motion that I myself create. It's a self-perpetuating cycle, of course, and has been getting so bad that last week I had a bit of a minor burnout and had to take two days off. Luathas reminds me to calm down a bit, because it's him in the wings, and it's him that I'm allowing to carry my life off in a spiralling energy vortex!

\m/ Kat

bershka

Thursday 31 January 2008

This morning, I pulled Geeeeoooo the Sloow :D

The first impressions I received from this card are to slow down, meditate and take time to relax.

Since yesterday, I have been quite busy with trainings so this afternoon I will relax, do some meditation and work on my spirituality!

I love this card... Geeeeoooo would be someone I would want to have as my neighbor hehe

Guiding Cauldron

thursday

today was Laume and she fits in with two other cards from teh last few pulls too.

so i seem to be having....spiritual visions/information, karmic cleansing process, and willingly giving/recieving love......for no other reason than for pure joy......

bershka

For today, 1st February 2008,

I pulled 0, The Faery Guide!!!

I had a blank stare so I peeked into the book and it mentioned to visualise my own faery guide.

hmmmpphhhh.....

bershka

OK, I think I found my faery guide. I researched online and her name is Morna, the one on the card The Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies.

Although I pictured her sitting her (posing like a model lol). Her face is looking at me in a green dress.

Unfortunately, I am not a good artist so I will cut the picture of her and glue to the card. I'll use Photoshop or something like that to paint the dress green :D

Hopefully, she will be happy :D

thorhammer

Saturday, 2/2/08 ~ The Journeyman

Oh, how this image resonates with me! I am not even going to look at the book - I'm in a bit of a blissed out state right now, after last night at my boyfriend's place (first sleepover })) and I feel a lot freer and less wound up than I have for a long time. I'm amazed at the difference I see in this card, just because of the difference in my own mood. It's a whole other world out there now :). I'm very happy today :)

\m/ Kat

bershka

Saturday 2/2/08

Today, I pulled Lys of the Shadows.

It's a beautiful card and I feel that its message is to let go off the old to make room for the new. I did go through some tough times so to reach the light, I work on my inner self like meditation, work with crystals, etc.