Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 249 : May 7 - May 13

JylliM

I'm back in this week with Tarot of the Holy Light paired with Dame Fortune's Wheel. Thanks VG!

journeyinghome

oh that one looks cool, just googled it.

It's fairly new to me but it is lovely. And I am totally obsessed with black and white decks. A whole new subcategory has somehow developed in my collection.

I'm sure there must be other decks with pips that are not traditional (I can't think of one at the moment!) but I like this because it is different. There's a really calming vibe to the deck too and I certainly need that at the moment :)

DaughterOfDanu

I'm working with the Tarot of Trees and the Messenger Oracle this week :)

AJ

I'm still here, just sick of getting m-dd-d
New Earth Tarot

strings of life

I'm in again with my pocket glitter Starlight Luminated and also the Tarot of Trees.

DDwarks

I'd like to join please with my Osho Zen Tarot.

AJ

we aren't allowed to say lest we decorate the banned thread.

RiverRunsDeep

I'm working with the Tarot of Trees and the Messenger Oracle this week :)

If you have any time to share your thoughts or readings with the Messenger Oracle, I'd be interested to hear about them! :)

I'd like to join please with my Osho Zen Tarot.

Welcome to the group, DDwarks! :)

we aren't allowed to say lest we decorate the banned thread.

Oh, my! Now I am REALLY curious. :D

I am loving my first impressions of my Artist's Inner Vision tarot. It is the only collaborative deck I own, and I am pleasantly surprised to find that the art is cohesive enough to not appear jarring or distracting. I am also loving the companion book: each artist explains the reasoning behind the symbols and artwork they chose for their cards. Having that kind of insight is so valuable.