Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 249 : May 7 - May 13

VGimlet

Welcome to the DOTW group DDWarks!

Glad you are back AJ.

strings of life

I'm working with the Tarot of Trees and the Messenger Oracle this week :)
TreeLeafe, I intended to post about the Tarot of Trees this week, but life has gotten in the way. I'm sure our paths will cross again on the boatd when discussing this deck.

DaughterOfDanu

TreeLeafe, I intended to post about the Tarot of Trees this week, but life has gotten in the way. I'm sure our paths will cross again on the boatd when discussing this deck.

No problem :) I've had many weeks where I've sadly been too busy to work with my cards.

Luna's Crone

week starting may 14

my daughter is getting married that day and i won't be home till sunday night. And i want to sigh up for the that week with an oracle messenger by sandra and i have yet picked a deck but want to before saturday. it will be one of these. Ciccolli, moon garden, cat people, or world spirit. Nah. its gonna be world spirit with that gawd awful sunboy card. (please move faster on the new edition printing!!!!)

its justs a heads up.

jema

I've been unfaithfull. Poor Stella, that pretty girl moping in a corner while I been out dallying about with New Orleans Voodoo.

Still, I used Stella enough to know she is charming but demure and she will be there for next time.

My lenormands are giving me scytes and whips to clear away snakes. I am exhausted. The slimy buggers sneak in every day.

DaughterOfDanu

As always I had a lovely week with the Tarot of Trees and the Messenger Oracle. The Messenger is such a nice deck, but for some reason I don't often think to work with it. Perhaps it's the type of deck that likes to pop into my mind when it's wisdom is needed :p

I think the Tarot of Trees and Soul Trees will become travel companions along with my Wild Unknown and it's Animal Spirit Oracle that I just got yesterday. Glad I have a big purse! They both have very different vibes. I could see myself using one for more casual reads and the other for more serious readings.

Scarlet Woodland

Haven't done a huge amount with my decks this week but have very much enjoyed their company. Still having a love affair with the Starlight Illuminated :D may end up having to hide it from myself before I can commit to another deck.

Will be excited to hear about the Animal Spirit Oracle when you work with it TreeLeafe. I love oracles but never use them as much as I should, so am trying not to buy any on a whim :)

DaughterOfDanu

Will be excited to hear about the Animal Spirit Oracle when you work with it TreeLeafe. I love oracles but never use them as much as I should, so am trying not to buy any on a whim :)

I'll try my best not to enable you ;) I'll be working with it and the Wild Unknown all of next week. Just from playing with the Animal Spirit last night I have a lot to talk about.