Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 70 : December 1st - December 8th

BelovedK

Wow, DoTM is a strange deck. Not sure about it but it is worth a week to see. I definitely wouldn't use it for the public, unless the right person. I am not crazy about the artwork.

toj

Wow, DoTM is a strange deck. Not sure about it but it is worth a week to see. I definitely wouldn't use it for the public, unless the right person. I am not crazy about the artwork.

I liked the concept of that deck, but the artwork always held me back from getting it. It will be interesting to see if you have any change of heart by the end of the week. I have found it doesn't seem to always make a difference though in how a deck reads...sometimes the LWB will toss in some ideas that make it worthwhile. My latest one in this vein (meaning weird) would probably be The Kingdom Within. I need to use that in a deck of the week sometime soon to see if it has any value to me.

GryffinSong

I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for, but to start the week I will use my Kissa Tarot.

strings of life

Baroque Bohemian Cats - I changed my mind :).

Mi-Shell

Continuing with the Kalevala Tarot and Finnish myth

BelovedK

I liked the concept of that deck, but the artwork always held me back from getting it. It will be interesting to see if you have any change of heart by the end of the week. I have found it doesn't seem to always make a difference though in how a deck reads...sometimes the LWB will toss in some ideas that make it worthwhile. My latest one in this vein (meaning weird) would probably be The Kingdom Within. I need to use that in a deck of the week sometime soon to see if it has any value to me.

Yes, I am actually enjoying it. I am getting readings that are helpful. I am reading the book for each card and I am loving that. I am glad I decided to work with this deck. I am even getting used to the art.

Cassandra022

I'll join yall again this week. Crystal/Vetro tarot for me

swedishfish612

I couldn't bear to shuffle the Daniloff; I'm afraid I'll mess it up. I'm using the Book of Shadows instead.

Tarot dance

I’m using the Phantasmagoric this week. I got it a couple of weeks ago and I looked at the cards then put them away. I pulled them out last night and did a quick 3 card reading for myself and then a friend. They were surprisingly accurate.

On impulse I grabbed my Tarot Nova (Dennis Fairchild) for a quick read before going to bed. I love this little deck,…so I’ll rotate between the 2…………..