Deviant Moon Tarot

Cosmic Ray

The good thing about preorder is getting this at a discount. Once the deck is released the price will jump back up, that is why I ordered my copies early.

I am looking very forward to this deck!

mythos

Pre-ordered and impatient. This deck is superb. I, too, was a non-computer decks person, but I am happy to eat humble pie.

mythos:)

Sphinxmoth

mythos said:
Pre-ordered and impatient. This deck is superb. I, too, was a non-computer decks person, but I am happy to eat humble pie.

mythos:)

you 'n' me both. happy to eat the pie, and impatient to do so.
looking forward to this deck has made me feel like a kid at x-mas again!

Cosmic Ray

I wasn't going to peek, but I had to. Patrick added two new scans to the myspace page! I love the good little witch!

http://www.myspace.com/deviantmoon

The detail in the page of swords is superb as well.

Little Hare

freeeeeeeeeeeakin cmon amazon! i want my deck! (i know i'm being a brat) but please?

I love the seven of pents card... That cute moon kid in some outfit.. hehehe but he's making the tree bleed... tut tut... really amazing artwork mate

x

FaireMaiden

peace_pixie said:
freeeeeeeeeeeakin cmon amazon! i want my deck! (i know i'm being a brat) but please?

I love the seven of pents card... That cute moon kid in some outfit.. hehehe but he's making the tree bleed... tut tut... really amazing artwork mate

x
Methinks 'tis a witchy woman...

Tomsde

This deck certainly is unique, I like the style a lot. Will there be a companion book coming out for this deck? Special spreads? Would you read them with traditional RWS meanings? I really think an accompanying book would be very helpful with a deck like this, I hope that the LWB is long and detailed.

GypsyHeart

I wonder, too, if it'll come with a book. On Amazon it says "premier" edition. I hope that means "with book."

I love the 3 of Pentacles. So exotic, scary, yet appealing (to me).

Moonboy

Hello everyone

Thanks again for the feedback:)

The LWB is very detailed. Full card descriptions/story and meanings.

The Deviant Moon website is finished, but I don't open the doors untill the deck is released. The site will be a "mega" companion to the deck.

Enjoy your holidays and have a great new year!

Regards,

Patrick

Moonboy

forgot to add,

The Premier edition does come with its own custom spreadsheet(16x20 inches).