Deviant Moon Tarot

lunakasha

Amazon is still listing the release date as December 31st, so I am crossing my fingers....:D

I keep checking this thread for updates....getting VERY anxious, can you tell???

:) Luna

Sulis

Amazon UK has this deck listed as 'unavailable' and there is no option to pre-order.. I'm sure this has changed and there was a 'pre-order' button a few weeks ago.

IndigoWonders

My Amazon shipping estimate changed today to read January 4th. It'll get here...eventually. I'm pretty eager myself and I can't wait until the website opens either.

Tomsde

I pre-ordered on Amazon.com USA today myself, it said after Dec 31rst as estimated shipping time.

AJ

I pre-ordered at Amazon US yesterday and my email acknowledgement gives a delivery date of March 3, 2008

That's ok, I like having something to look forward to, and supporting our talented (and oh so famous) members here.

6 Haunted Days

AJ said:
I pre-ordered at Amazon US yesterday and my email acknowledgement gives a delivery date of March 3, 2008

Wow! That's a new date altogether :laugh:. Gettin' later and later. Btw my Amazon pre-order for the Deviant Moon still says 4 Jan. '08 as a ship date.

IndigoWonders

March?!? Arghh! Maybe they are shipping in batches based on what they have available and when it was ordered.

The 78th Fool

Amazon are giving mixed messages - As Sulis said, the pre-order button has disappeared but I just checked my Amazon UK account and the estimated dispatch and delivery dates for my pre-order are still the same, ie. estimated delivery 3rd - 4th January. I noticed in the smallprint that it's being sold and dispatched by Amazon EU. The decks are probably being manufactured in Italy anyway which might explain the earlier delivery date for European territories. Then again, it may get to the 4th of January and they'll push the date forward. That's happened to me before !!

Chris. xx

6 Haunted Days

The 78th Fool said:
Amazon are giving mixed messages - As Sulis said, the pre-order button has disappeared but I just checked my Amazon UK account and the estimated dispatch and delivery dates for my pre-order are still the same, ie. estimated delivery 3rd - 4th January. I noticed in the smallprint that it's being sold and dispatched by Amazon EU. The decks are probably being manufactured in Italy anyway which might explain the earlier delivery date for European territories. Then again, it may get to the 4th of January and they'll push the date forward. That's happened to me before !!

Chris. xx

There's no earlier date for EU territories, most of us in the US that have it on pre-order have the same "4 Jan." estimated delivery. That 3 March date, now that was a new one!

The 78th Fool

Not that I'm impatient...........but I really don't want to wait until March for this one ! Didn't this happen with the Fenestra as well ? First it appeared on the US Games site, then it disappeared, then Tarot Garden got inundated with inquiries and it turned out US Games hadn't even sent them any details !!!! Oh well.

The moral of the story ?
"Holdeth not thy breath for January 4th"

What a b***er ! :D

Chris. xx