Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

Wendywu

Yay :)

*totally understands the desire for bacon & egg sarnies*

thorhammer

My God . . . what an amazing job.

I have to find a hat to put on, so I can take it off to Himself. Wow.

\m/ Kat

nicole_

Oh Frankie!!!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the newest Frankiespawn!!!

cardlady22

I love learning about the shrines, nicole_ ~ Thank you so much for sharing them!

Congrats to Lillie and kudos to Wendywu's Himself!

I'm extremely curious to discover which season I will be in when Frankie arrives.

nisaba

cardlady22 said:
I'm extremely curious to discover which season I will be in when Frankie arrives.
Me too. there are not so many people left before me - I hope it warms up quickly! I want to take him guerilla-gardening, planting illicit vegetables in neglected public land.

gregory

Alta said:
I just caught up with nicole's last posts and zan's first ones. :) If nothing else Frankie is getting a world tour of food! I wonder if realizes that Canada actually has no national food unless you count poutine and scalloped potatoes served with maple syrup (yuck) neither of which I can stand. ooooh, Beaver Tails, I can show him Beaver Tails. My nieces introduced me to this dubious treat.
TURTLES !!!!!

Laura Secord Candy.

gregory

nicole_ said:
I really never noticed until Frankie pointed that out to me.

Isn't that weird ? how he does that to you !!!! I'm glad to see he is still into public transit ! and I LOVE that cemetery. I am INTO cemeteries !

You know - I'm guessing - but when nicole_ is done, I bet Alta can reorganise the journal. She is ever so clever that way.

Alta

gregory said:
..... I bet Alta can reorganise the journal. She is ever so clever that way.
Please allow me to suffocate this idea in its cradle.

gregory

Alta said:
Please allow me to suffocate this idea in its cradle.
You're a cruel woman..... :* Is that our overnight room gone, then ???

I only meant put nicole_'s posts before Zan's.....