Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

nicole_

Journal Alert! Journal Alert! New Post! :D

Also look at Zan's youtube videos of Frankie :D

Yup Gregory, seems like Frankie has once again sprinkled magic over his host.
Zan, I totally agree. Busy is an understatement. The adrenalin kept me going with an average of 3hr sleep per night when Frankie was here. Things get a little crazy with Frankie around. A timely disclaimer from me for that period, every weird thing I did, Frankie made me do it! This included sailing my slipper across the smooth museum floor as far as I could swing it :D

On a more serious note, I have learnt and re-learnt things about Singapore with Frankie's company much more than 10 of my overseas friends' visits combined! :D

I still miss Frankie. I sat along the river yesterday thinking how nice it would be if Frankie was there. Sounds psycho eh?

Stormdancer

Alta said:
Please allow me to suffocate this idea in its cradle.
I have been thinking about this line ALL day...not sure what that means?

Y'all are having SO much fun with Frankie!! Thanks for letting the rest of us share it through you!

nisaba

Frankie's been to fireworks over the river, ancient temples, imperial parks, a kodo drum concert, karaoke, a British pub filled with real British people, a gay night club filled with real gay people (he even danced on stage with a Japanese go-go boy - no joke!)
:bugeyed: That last one I just GOT to see! <starts thinking about a trip to Newtown>

zan_chan

Click "website" under my name :)

But I warn you, the videos are basically a test of my iphone4 video camera and are fairly horrific quality...

nisaba

Stormdancer said:
I have been thinking about this line ALL day...not sure what that means?
<translating obligingly> She has no intention of doing any such thing, and will carry out acts of horrible violence on anyone who tries to insist.

Stormdancer

nisaba said:
<translating obligingly> She has no intention of doing any such thing, and will carry out acts of horrible violence on anyone who tries to insist.
I GOT that...just liked the wording. Made me grin all day :D

zan_chan

nisaba said:
Waaa! No gogo boys!

<bursts into tears>

I tried, but club security stopped me :( I'm not really sure that gaysians in thongs are terribly family-friendly anyway... :p