help for a backsliding de-enabler! (mini LS decks)

Purrfect

I couldnt find it either on Babas website other than the Little Czech Oracle deck.

gregory

sravana said:
Um, where is that thread? I looked in tarot decks, didn't find it there. I'd like to pre-order, too. :)
Here.

But don't get too excited - she only says it is no longer out of the question; I was just pushing the margins a bit !

HARD !

Purrfect

Thank you Gregory for posting the link. I'm all for the mini.

nisaba

gregory said:
I have preordered on baba's thread :D Optimism pays off. Sometimes.
<reproachfully> And you didn't even come to us for help when de-enablement may still have been effective! I'm disappointed in you. No, more than that. I'm hurt, Gregory, hurt. did you not believe in my vast de-enabling powers?

gregory said:
I think it was 1457
<looks at Gregory in complete awe>

<hushed silence of total respect>

<drops and genuflects>

You are *absolutely* the greatest! And you know them all personally? Wow.

<more hushed silence of total respect>

gregory

nisaba said:
<reproachfully> And you didn't even come to us for help when de-enablement may still have been effective! I'm disappointed in you. No, more than that. I'm hurt, Gregory, hurt. did you not believe in my vast de-enabling powers?

<looks at Gregory in complete awe>

<hushed silence of total respect>

<drops and genuflects>

You are *absolutely* the greatest! And you know them all personally? Wow.

<more hushed silence of total respect>
That's a good girl. Curtsy !!! :royal: Of course I know them all personally. Even if I sometimes forget the odd one briefly when I am away..... (I wonder if I DO have.....)

And there is no point in my asking for de-enabling about a mini BBC. I have 2 first editions (one for UK and one in Canada) one second and a gold; that is just a SPECIAL deck for me, end of ! I might even buy the calendar. And on the whole I don't buy calendars - nice people send them to me !

nisaba

It's the amount of money you spend on Nice People. Even *I'd* be nice to you for that kind of repeat business.

You have no children or intimate friends who are interested in Tarot? Just an offhand question <sly grin>

gregory

nisaba said:
It's the amount of money you spend on Nice People. Even *I'd* be nice to you for that kind of repeat business.

You have no children or intimate friends who are interested in Tarot? Just an offhand question <sly grin>
Er - the child who inherits the lot is VERY interested...... })

The one who gets the house is interested too, as the more tarots I have the less she will have to buy her sister out :D

cardlady22

My mini Harmonious arrived today! It is a perfect size (for me) and I'm very pleased that I chose it instead of the Art Nouveau.

nisaba

gregory said:
Er - the child who inherits the lot is VERY interested...... })

The one who gets the house is interested too, as the more tarots I have the less she will have to buy her sister out :D
<grin> Drat, foiled again. Oh well ... time for plan B: Know any unattached millionaires who would court me with decks instead of flowers and chokkies?

cardlady22

pairing as a cure

cardlady22 said:
I'm hoping that giving them "pairs" will satisfy that craving and let me move on to a new quirk. (Does it work that way?) ;)

I'm exquisitely pleased to report that YES, it does work that way! I am not having any more Mini urges.