How many people have a "go deck"?

Morwenna

I bought two mini decks years ago just so I could do this, and I never did... But now I have another small deck, and I started carrying that one around, but I haven't been consistent. The two older decks are the Grimaud Marseilles and the RWS; I can't use the Marseilles right now becuse one of the cards has gone missing (a Major at that), and anyway I never learned that system. But the RWS and the Hanson-Roberts (the newer small one) do get into my purse or pocket once in a while now. Not that I've given myself any chance to use them while I'm out, you understand... :p

WyrdRaven

My pocket Waite-Smith! It makes regular appearances at tarot night in the pizza parlor downtown, and travels with me whenever I am toting my large heavy purse.

digi162

I've been bringing Shadowscapes with me every day in my messenger bag on campus. Mainly because when I got the cards in the mail there were factory problems like the cards weren't cut 100% perfectly. So I don't mind bringing them with me because I'm not trying to keep them in perfect shape and won't mind if they get roughed up more.

Onyx

I always have a Liber T with me and recently I keep a Lenormand deck with me as I am learning that deck. I like the Lenormand because it is smaller and fewer people get freaked out by it when I bring it out in public around here.

The Liber T creeped up on me as my go to deck. I started to just get my head around the Thoth but now it is my deck. I love it and use it all the time.

Onyx.