If you were a millionare

nisaba

going through the fools journey

I had an interesting discussion with someone some years ago, about the Fools Journey through the Majors, and how it really starts with the World card, as the person is born into this world, progresses to Judgement as they realise they exist and cane voluntarily move their bodies and develop self-awareness, then the Sun as they discover colour, light and the richness of their vision, then the Moon for breastfeeding and crying and developing emotion, then the Star for beginning to realise tat not all bad sensations last forever ... and so on right down to the Fool as dementia and the slide into dependence and off the cliff of death.

gregory

I see gregory hasn't commented yet, but I usually have a short back and forth with her in these threads. Her answer, if I may be so bold as to make a guess, would be the wooden Kashmiri and the Sangreal Thoth. My answer is similar, I would get the Sangreal, and offer the creator of the Amoun-Ra anything they wanted, anything at all, nothing held back, just so they would finally allow their deck to be published.

Seriously, I would offer them anything. Whatever they wanted, whatever it took. I NEED that deck published!
Yes indeed; you're right. I have posted in another thread just like this, so had kind of decided not to bother. (Oh wait - this is ANOTHER thread like that one - I was away and without internet when this one started !)

I met a wooden Kashmiri last week, in person, for the first time. Now I want it EVEN MORE.

gregory

I've already posted on Aeclectic that when I win the Lotto, I'm going to commission an Andrea Serio TdM.

Every Kickstarter deck I like would get published. (I'm still not impressed with Indiegogo, so can't make that promise for their campaigns.)
I'm with you, too !

PAMUYA

Once a year I would host a convention, each year in a different part of the world, bringing together tarot masters, non masters, artist, anyone and everything tarot. Have classes, lectures, meetings, reading centers to practice, let people open booths, Aeclectic tarot booth to meet up with our friends... make it very afforable so anyone could attend. The comic-con of tarot. Costumes optional :) Uncle Bob needs to leave me a lot of money ;)