Oracle card love exchanges.

feminine_mystique

Hi there!
Are we allowed a second question?
If not that's ok.
If yes, I'd be more than happy to give you another exchange.
I don't mind.

Go ahead. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Libertya

Reading

Thank you for allowing me to sit again. :)
My last question is: Will Jay and I reconcile?
Use whichever deck you feel is right for my question. :)

I still have the same decks with me to answer your exchange question. :)

feminine_mystique

Thank you for allowing me to sit again. :)
My last question is: Will Jay and I reconcile?
Use whichever deck you feel is right for my question. :)

I still have the same decks with me to answer your exchange question. :)
Storm warning.

Hmm this is not a good card to get. The picture ia on a tornado arriving through the mountains which is heading towards an ancient building.

The building is old but it's an ancient artefact that is treasured and mystifies the masses. The storm coming towards it represents the power of mother nature and that sometimes things aren't in our control.

I don't see a reconciliation at present moment with J. There are a lot of things happening in his head which is causing this crazy whirlwind in their mind and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I do feel once tje storm passes it will be a different case and it is possible but for now no.

My Q.

What are Fs feelings towards N in their relationship right now. Love feelings.

Thank you.
๐Ÿ˜˜

pdmishh

Hey there! May I sit?

Can I have a message or guidance from my Angels? I will take on the Energy deck

Libertya

Storm warning.

Hmm this is not a good card to get. The picture ia on a tornado arriving through the mountains which is heading towards an ancient building.

The building is old but it's an ancient artefact that is treasured and mystifies the masses. The storm coming towards it represents the power of mother nature and that sometimes things aren't in our control.

I don't see a reconciliation at present moment with J. There are a lot of things happening in his head which is causing this crazy whirlwind in their mind and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I do feel once tje storm passes it will be a different case and it is possible but for now no.

My Q.

What are Fs feelings towards N in their relationship right now. Love feelings.

Thank you.
๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh boy! Haha. I was hoping it would be a positive card. Yesterday you gave me the reconciliation card. I think maybe there's just too much chaos going on with him to even be in a relationship or reconcile with me. Is there a way to clarify with the Romance deck? From personal experience, this energy deck is great at picking up my emotional state. Lol

Regarding your question, I pulled Man Holding a Coin. I do not see anything romantic with this card. Perhaps F just feels financial stability towards N. Are they wealthy? It almost feels like F is with N for financial support, or vice versa. There's something financial here holding them together. That is the dominant feeling at this time.
Hmm this is interesting!

Jdance

Hi ,

If i may sit.?

What can you tell me about C's feelings around his connection to me?

the deck that draws you most is fine with me

I have the earth magic oracle deck should you like a read as well :)

feminine_mystique

Oh boy! Haha. I was hoping it would be a positive card. Yesterday you gave me the reconciliation card. I think maybe there's just too much chaos going on with him to even be in a relationship or reconcile with me. Is there a way to clarify with the Romance deck? From personal experience, this energy deck is great at picking up my emotional state. Lol

Regarding your question, I pulled Man Holding a Coin. I do not see anything romantic with this card. Perhaps F just feels financial stability towards N. Are they wealthy? It almost feels like F is with N for financial support, or vice versa. There's something financial here holding them together. That is the dominant feeling at this time.
Hmm this is interesting!

Oh dear. I felt confused feelings when this came up. You mentioned the other day he keeps his feelings to himself and this card confirms what he is currently feeling and it's destructive.

FB.

Yes he is extremely wealthy. Like really really really wealthy. Like Bruce Wayne wealthy. They do work together as well and have built quite an empire together mainly due to his family. She is kind of just helping along.

feminine_mystique

Hey there! May I sit?

Can I have a message or guidance from my Angels? I will take on the Energy deck
Man holding a coin.

It looks like there is a man heading you way in regards to money.

This card represents a man in particular helping you along the lines of finances. It could be a new lover or friend or even a stranger. Whoever this man is he will help in matters of finance so pay attention to what he has to say.

I'm not sure what type of work you're in at the moment but I feel like someone will come to you with an idea almost? Like a sales pitch of sorts which will make sense in a way to you.

I hope this resonates and good luck.
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

feminine_mystique

Hi ,

If i may sit.?

What can you tell me about C's feelings around his connection to me?

the deck that draws you most is fine with me

I have the earth magic oracle deck should you like a read as well :)

I love the energy deck so I chose it for you.

The World.

So in the picture we have a person making his way through a boardwalk into a new world he sees on the horizon.

This card talks about expansion and creating unlimited resources. I find this card similar to the world card in rider waite though. C feels he is starting to see a new world in their eyes.. the blue surrounding the card represents peace and tranquillity so here that is what C feels about you. You are showing C a new way of life and new world that he has never seen before. This could be quite frightening for him because it is unknown to C but he definitely looks like there is a strong connection between you two at present.

He is curious with this card too. He is slowly but surely taking one step at a time closer to this new world.

My Q.

Hmm. I wonder if F will be attracted to the type of girl that I am. I figure I'm not his usual type.. I'm introverted, non party, into rock music, slasher girl and he seems to like them pretty and popular, bubbly girl that everyone loves.

I guess what I'd like to know is what will he think about me and my personality?

Jdance

I love the energy deck so I chose it for you.

The World.

So in the picture we have a person making his way through a boardwalk into a new world he sees on the horizon.

This card talks about expansion and creating unlimited resources. I find this card similar to the world card in rider waite though. C feels he is starting to see a new world in their eyes.. the blue surrounding the card represents peace and tranquillity so here that is what C feels about you. You are showing C a new way of life and new world that he has never seen before. This could be quite frightening for him because it is unknown to C but he definitely looks like there is a strong connection between you two at present.

He is curious with this card too. He is slowly but surely taking one step at a time closer to this new world.

My Q.

Hmm. I wonder if F will be attracted to the type of girl that I am. I figure I'm not his usual type.. I'm introverted, non party, into rock music, slasher girl and he seems to like them pretty and popular, bubbly girl that everyone loves.

I guess what I'd like to know is what will he think about me and my personality?

For YOu:

Earth Magic oracle
Mountain - Strength

So this tells me that he will quite like you. because you are not the same. He will see you as strong and independent. kinda cool and different. He doesn't seem to be looking for the 'cookie cutter' classic girl. so this might just work out nicely.
Of course time will tell.. but it does look like he will think you are pretty cool.

FB:

thanks very much. our connection is very distant right now. it has a powerful force about it. and a deep history. but we aren't close anymore. The connection will always be there to some extent. but i feel it is floating away.