Oracle card love exchanges.

feminine_mystique

Hi, May I please sit and exchange?
I have the same decks as you for exchange.

I want a card from the Romance Angels.

What are Jay's current thoughts towards me?

Good morning.

So your card was Reconciliation.

I'm not familiar with your status with Jay but it looks like whatever thoughts and feelings Jay has for you are felt like a past life connection.

The card says someone from your past is returning to your life, and I feel this represents a past life connection he feels towards you and you to him. In the picture you will see the man holding onto the woman although she seems like she will disappear soon he is holding onto her as to not let her go.

I can sense Jay has private feelings for you. It looks like Jay doesn't want to make it obvious to you however you are on their mind. This could also bring up some past hurt either on your hlf or his or even both so make sure you try to clear negative karma between you if you want to make something happen with Jay.

😘

My Q.

What are Fs feelings for me at present?
I would like the energy deck please.

Libertya

Good morning.

So your card was Reconciliation.

I'm not familiar with your status with Jay but it looks like whatever thoughts and feelings Jay has for you are felt like a past life connection.

The card says someone from your past is returning to your life, and I feel this represents a past life connection he feels towards you and you to him. In the picture you will see the man holding onto the woman although she seems like she will disappear soon he is holding onto her as to not let her go.

I can sense Jay has private feelings for you. It looks like Jay doesn't want to make it obvious to you however you are on their mind. This could also bring up some past hurt either on your hlf or his or even both so make sure you try to clear negative karma between you if you want to make something happen with Jay.

😘

My Q.

What are Fs feelings for me at present?
I would like the energy deck please.

Wow! Thank you. We have been apart for a while now. I've been getting synchronocities lately regarding him. I always have he would return to me. We do have a lot of things we need to heal though. I really hope we do reconcile though. :)
He is a private person and usually takes forever to express his feelings.

What are Fs feelings towards you at present?
I pulled ACTION. I'm not sure what your status is with F but I feel F definitely wants to come forward to you. Perhaps F wants to express his feelings for you. He wants to take some sort of action. It's not clear to me what action though, but I sense its coming really fast. It should be happening soon. F wants to tell you something. I sense its something really important and could change things positively for you two. I hope this made sense!

feminine_mystique

Wow! Thank you. We have been apart for a while now. I've been getting synchronocities lately regarding him. I always have he would return to me. We do have a lot of things we need to heal though. I really hope we do reconcile though. :)
He is a private person and usually takes forever to express his feelings.

What are Fs feelings towards you at present?
I pulled ACTION. I'm not sure what your status is with F but I feel F definitely wants to come forward to you. Perhaps F wants to express his feelings for you. He wants to take some sort of action. It's not clear to me what action though, but I sense its coming really fast. It should be happening soon. F wants to tell you something. I sense its something really important and could change things positively for you two. I hope this made sense!

Hmm. Interesting perhaps ypu could try to reach out to him? Maybe that's why the card came out lol you are the past lover who is returning to him?

FB.

OMG.

I really really really really really really really really REALLY hope so.

I am so ready for whatever the next adventure for me and F is. He's a love interest and for almost 3 years we've been so shy to talk to each other. There have been so many missed opportunities but yet nothing. I am hoping FINALLY something can actually happen!! He is sooooo beautiful and sexy! 😏😏😏

Yum! πŸ˜‹

winter garden

Hello Feminine Mystique,

I'd love a reading with whichever deck you feel called to read with - I have the Romance Angels available to read for you in return. I'd like to know what N's current feelings are for me? N is an (ex) friend with whom I had a falling out.

feminine_mystique

Hello Feminine Mystique,

I'd love a reading with whichever deck you feel called to read with - I have the Romance Angels available to read for you in return. I'd like to know what N's current feelings are for me? N is an (ex) friend with whom I had a falling out.

Hello winter garden.

Two cards came up for you. One kept popping up twice. This is from the energy deck.

The jumper was "the thinking man"

The thinking man represents a teacher in a sense. Someone who teaches you a lesson in life whether it be love, wisdom, friendship etc.. I feel with this coming up Ns feelings are in deep contemplation. N is tracing back looking into the friendship from time to time. They may not say anything out loud or feel the need to bring the troubles up for they are only "thinking" at present.

The other card in which he was linked to was adjacent possibilities. This card is about having too many options available especially unconsidered ones. Whatever N is thinking about in regards to you I feel they are extremely mixed/matched so to say the picture on the card are different doors in different weird shapes. I feel in their mind is sort of muddled and like the picture if that makes sense. Like some doors don't fit in with their counterpart etc..

My Q.

F is my love interest and I want to know more about our relationship. What advice can the angels give me in regards to F.

Thank you.
😘😘😘
Hello Feminine Mystique,

winter garden

Hello winter garden.

Two cards came up for you. One kept popping up twice. This is from the energy deck.

The jumper was "the thinking man"

The thinking man represents a teacher in a sense. Someone who teaches you a lesson in life whether it be love, wisdom, friendship etc.. I feel with this coming up Ns feelings are in deep contemplation. N is tracing back looking into the friendship from time to time. They may not say anything out loud or feel the need to bring the troubles up for they are only "thinking" at present.

The other card in which he was linked to was adjacent possibilities. This card is about having too many options available especially unconsidered ones. Whatever N is thinking about in regards to you I feel they are extremely mixed/matched so to say the picture on the card are different doors in different weird shapes. I feel in their mind is sort of muddled and like the picture if that makes sense. Like some doors don't fit in with their counterpart etc..

My Q.

F is my love interest and I want to know more about our relationship. What advice can the angels give me in regards to F.

Thank you.
😘😘😘

Oh yes, N is most certainly the "thinking man". He's a ruminator, and overanalyses absolutely everything, so it is absolutely no surprise that this card jumped out. It was actually a bit of joke of mine that Rodin's sculpture. 'The Thinker' reminded me of N, and I once took a photo of a version of it and sent it to him! I have no doubt that he is reviewing the history of our interactions and contemplating what precisely it all means.

The other card probably points to his confusion, and other possibilities in the form of other women *sigh*. He likely has no idea how he really feels about me, and about our friendship/connection. That frustrates me greatly, but your read is perfectly apt.

For you the Romance Angels turned over the 'Worth Waiting For' card rather swiftly, and the base at that time was 'Very Soon' :D Well, well, well.....those are some nice cards there. I would say that the angels are telling you that this situation is presently out of your control, and that the only thing you can do is stay open and wait.

I drew three sibillas on this to see if I could gain some additional clarity on your situation and got - L'Amante (female lover) + La Reunione (Reunion) + Denari (Money). I'm not entirely sure this actually adds anything much to the Romance Angels card as it shows that you as the female love interest are focused on a reunion with this man, and that there may be a certain amount of nostalgia attached to this position as the Denari card is similar to the six of cups in the tarot. Perhaps you've been dreaming about your future interactions with F, and this simply strengthens the idea that he is worth waiting for. In its negative Denari could point to holding on too tight, but I don't feel this its with the theme of the Worth Waiting For. The other thing which came to mind is that you are hoping to meet him at work if you work with finances and things of that nature - Is F a work colleague?

I asked the RA for another card and got 'It Is Safe For You To Love' - nice! Be open and receptive to potential with F, but in the meantime you will simply have to wait, unfortunately. Sorry the cards weren't being terribly helpful today :heart:

Libertya

Hi there!
Are we allowed a second question?
If not that's ok.
If yes, I'd be more than happy to give you another exchange.

feminine_mystique

How will my holiday be?

May I sit of your still open :)

Bewitch xx
"Door to value"

This is a beautiful card representing new beginnings in finance and career.

Is your holiday work related at all? The picture is a door opening with jewels, money and gold in tje opening which leads to a golden city inside. This card usually represents new beginnings where work or money is concerned.

I feel like you will be spending a bit of money on your holiday if anything so be careful if you don't want to overindulge however I do see you enjoying your time there. The golden city represents your destination and I see the money and coins represent you hard earned savings or work to get there.

I do see that this will be a beautiful journey for you. This card came upright so I don't see any bad here if anything I see the card here being extremely positive for you.

Good luck and have fun.
😘😘