Tarot and Darkness hand in hand

NamasteIndia

Whenever i read for others i feel the darkness being invited reading for myself is ok and fine..

Recently i read for a lady who was very very sick i couldnt read much for her because as if i dont entertain health readings.

After couple of days my friend called up to give more info about this lady who she had referred to me.

This lady was possessed by evil spirit of her uncle and the spirit was torturing her when my friend who is gifted with psychic sense tried helping her the spirit started attacking her especially at night.

Hearing all this stuff freaked me out i have no knowledge about how to deal with all this elements...

And earlier also many alcoholics and prostitutes also had come upto me for readings...many people whom i read for earlier were making up many stories and lies they were involved in criminal cases...

I really had a brush with darkness while reading tarot for others :(

gregory

If you feel all that whenever you read, maybe you should stop reading for a while, until you figure out why it happens. It has never once happened to me.

GryffinSong

I agree with gregory. In my personal belief system I don't believe in literal evil spirits. But, if there is that much negativity surrounding you and the folks you generally read for, it's not healthy for you personally. So much negativity can really affect your life, causing depression and destroying your peace of mind. If it feels right to you, you might look into some ways of "shaking off" those negative feelings. That and finding a way to shield yourself from taking on those feelings. Perhaps imagining an aura of light around you, or imagining a shield around you ... investigate various ways to protect your feelings and help you feel more positive.

However, the whole situation sounds very unhealthy, so I'd just stop doing it.

Hugs and good luck!!!

amethyst57

gotta trust yer first instinct about yer sitters...something doesn't feel or look alright, it probably isn't...mental health issues can influence yer cards...
if you feel obligated cuz their friends and family, you could protect yerself against negativity with an amulet necklace, a pentagram or any number of gemstones that do that...or burn some white sage incense...

Annabelle

gregory said:
If you feel all that whenever you read, maybe you should stop reading for a while, until you figure out why it happens. It has never once happened to me.

Same here -- I second what Gregory said.

NamasteIndia

I always use protection like chanting sacred mantras, wearing gemstones, amulets etc.

Thats why the effect is not more on me.

But the case of that sick lady frightened my friend also who is having spirit guides and after that she also started avoiding that female.....whereas im quite ordinary without any spirit guides etc..

I have stopped reading tarot for others presently the last reading i did was for a lady on facebook all i asked was feedback no payment and she didnt give that also ....so i got the point to avoid this darkness clearly..

Other then that im comfortable reading here on AT.

NamasteIndia

Moreover many people write on their website etc that Tarot Readings are for Entertainment Purpose only..
I dont get the point why would anyone spend so much when they are tensed about some situation in life and get a reading done for entertainment?
If they really really need entertainment they can go for a movie or short vacation...

gregory

That disclaimer is a legal requirement in most countries.

Briar Rose

Maybe you have messages for these people. Maybe that's the reason why they came to you. Try to look at yourself as a messenger and healing tool.

I know, it's hard to separate ourselves. Perhaps looking at their situations as not good or bad, but an experieince they are going through will put you on a different path. Maybe acceptance is what your lesson is. Then maybe your next set of experiences will be with different kinds of people.

All the best to you.

NamasteIndia

gregory said:
That disclaimer is a legal requirement in most countries.
That disclaimer does not make logic to me i mean why would i approach a tarot card reader for entertainment.
why not go to a circus and watch a clown instead.