Tarot at Walmart?

nicky

people still go to walmart?

Annabelle

I've never seen any decks for sale at our local Wal-Mart, but they've carried tarot decks on their website for many years. I've bought decks from them only occasionally, when they had something I couldn't easily find elsewhere, or for a better price.

MysticMoonlight

Wow, I was totally unaware of Walmart carrying Tarot decks online so thanks for the tip! Who knew? :) Their prices seem fairly reasonable on many of their decks.

Barleywine

Well, that was interesting. I went back to Walmart and put in "tarot" under All Departments and got the low prices to show up. When I put in "tarot" under Toys, I got prices in the $40 range. That'll teach me to try outsmarting them. I figured they weren't sophisticated enough to classify tarot as anything but a "toy."

Paign

Wow. Color me totally shocked. I'm in love. They have some good prices.

celticnoodle

I checked it out too and am happy with their prices overall myself. I am a walmart shopper--as I know they will meet any other stores sale prices. So, it has become a one stop shop for me, which saves me time and money. I also shop a lot online for gifts to be mailed directly to my family members/friends. Looks like my 'gift shopping' is going to be including moi now too! :D thanks again for the news on this!

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Its just online. You won't find any in the store. I will agree it is tarot's best kept secret, but you should definitely double check with amazon and such before buying a deck to make sure Walmart has the lowest price. I've ordered a couple from them.

Darkmage

It's also walmart.ca, which is the Canadian Walmart site. Walmart.com, the US version, has no Tarot for sale.

Frankly I don't shop at Walmart, either online or in brick and mortar stores, and I recommend others don't, either. I'd rather support companies that can pay their employees a living wage and don't force them to go on gov't assistance while the CEO and board rake in billions.