Tarot Bag Preferences??

Tigerangel

Mrs Devilkitty made me a couple that I quite like. Nice red-and-gold brocade, lined in black silk. They are sized to two of my favorite decks (large Thoth and Liber T, both with borders cut off) and roll up like a pipe tobacco pouch.

Great colour combination, I love red and black together and accented with gold or silver is just great :)

nisaba

I like a square of silk, about 75x75cm, tie-dyed in wondrous colours. Two-colour combinations. I'll take as many of those as people care to send to me - the person who used to make them is out of business now and I can't find them *anywhere*.

Tigerangel

I like a square of silk, about 75x75cm, tie-dyed in wondrous colours. Two-colour combinations. I'll take as many of those as people care to send to me - the person who used to make them is out of business now and I can't find them *anywhere*.

I don't think I've ever came across that type of bag in my tarot bag searches, I have came across some tie-dyed fabric though when I was looking at Alexander Henry designs, how does that type of bag fasten? and is it lined or unlined?

ATerribleOwl

I have a small drawstring bag that I made for a school project, around the time I first got into Tarot. Held partially together with safety pins now. I didn't like it at first but I've grown attached to it.

violetdaisy

My fave are envelope pouches fitted to the deck that fit into special boxes I have. I do like fitted pouches that are fitted to my decks though, "snug as a bug in a rug" (oooh that could be creepy).

pagan.hare

Well I'm a bib and braces girl lol my tarot are wrapped in a silk cloth given to me by my sister who bought me the cards. I keep them in a velvet bag with the tree of life on. And if I am carrying them anywhere I use a silk ethnic bag that will also hold my tarot cloth, notebook and my own created tarot book that has meanings for colours, animals plants etc that I feel is significant to me šŸ˜Š

The Happy Squirrel

Definitely envelope / notebook style. Gusseted or flat.

AraLuck

I live in India and was travelling when I found a woman who was hand-sewing some nice drawstring ones. So I bought them in purple. They are made of left over saree silk fabrics. I soaked them in salt before putting my cards in them. But I love their hand-crafted feel.

Tigerangel

I have a small drawstring bag that I made for a school project, around the time I first got into Tarot. Held partially together with safety pins now. I didn't like it at first but I've grown attached to it.

That's great, things we make from school always have alot of sentimental value :)

Tigerangel

My fave are envelope pouches fitted to the deck that fit into special boxes I have. I do like fitted pouches that are fitted to my decks though, "snug as a bug in a rug" (oooh that could be creepy).

Snug as a bug in rug good metaphor for Hallowell lol.