Tarot of the Wyrd

MoonGypsy

Sorry to interrupt the convo. :D MoonGypsy, if you do the edges in dusty Concord, would you please post some pics? I would love to see how that turns out!

Hi River! :love: You know i love you! :D The more the merrier! ;) i will definitely post
my edge treatment when completed--either way--dusty concord or black. :heart:
It might be a couple of days, yet, as i haven't been feeling too spiffy.

RiverRunsDeep

Awwww, thanks MoonGypsy! :love: Hope you are feeling better soon. I have to ask, is dusty concord a Tim Holz color, or is it a different brand? You have my creative juices flowing. :D

MoonGypsy

Awwww, thanks MoonGypsy! :love: Hope you are feeling better soon. I have to ask, is dusty concord a Tim Holz color, or is it a different brand? You have my creative juices flowing. :D

Thanks for your good wishes, River. :* Dusty Concord is one of Tim Holtz's Distress
inks, yep! i still haven't made up my mind what i am going to use. My concern is--The black will work really well with the black borders on the front, but the back doesn't have
the borders; It has a sort of purplish color with the black swirls...
So that is my quandary...

MoonGypsy

edge treatment update

Well...i decided to nix the dusty concord idea, and i am glad i did.
i used the Avery Marks a Lot black jumbo marker, and it came out glorious,
if i do say so myself. :D

i need to take my long walk to the mail box to pick up the post [and a package!]
But when i get back, i promise to take some pics and post them here in the thread.

FLizarraga

Well...i decided to nix the dusty concord idea, and i am glad i did.
i used the Avery Marks a Lot black jumbo marker, and it came out glorious,
if i do say so myself. :D

i need to take my long walk to the mail box to pick up the post [and a package!]
But when i get back, i promise to take some pics and post them here in the thread.

I'm glad you are feeling better, Lunita! :love:

MoonGypsy

I'm glad you are feeling better, Lunita! :love:

Awww, thanks mi hermano! :love: i got a little side tracked yesterday...but i took
the pics this morning of my black edges. But i could only get one pic to post, the other one kept failing to upload...:bugeyed: i have never had that happen before on AT. New server gltch?

Here is the Pic:

Attachments

• Tarot of the Wyrd black edge treatment 005 (1024x768).jpg
    Tarot of the Wyrd black edge treatment 005 (1024x768).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 91

RiverRunsDeep

Awww, thanks mi hermano! :love: i got a little side tracked yesterday...but i took
the pics this morning of my black edges. But i could only get one pic to post, the other one kept failing to upload...:bugeyed: i have never had that happen before on AT. New server gltch?

Here is the Pic:

Those look great, MG! :thumbsup: Gotta love the Avery Marks-A-Lot!

FLizarraga

Here is the Pic:

Absolutely gorgeous, my dear... :love: