The De-Enabling Thread

Cielo

Well you people were absolutely useless in talking me out of the Haindl!! :D :D I got it in the mail this week and it's absolutely exquisite! LOL!!!
Hmm....makes me want to reconsider other decks I've mentioned in this thread before..... }) ;)

Little Baron

Cielo said:
Well you people were absolutely useless in talking me out of the Haindl!! :D :D I got it in the mail this week and it's absolutely exquisite! LOL!!!
Hmm....makes me want to reconsider other decks I've mentioned in this thread before..... }) ;)

I was just thinking as I clicked on this thread 'I wonder how Cielo got on with the Haindll?'.

Glad you like it. I like the deck too. Find it very calming.

LB

raventepes

Galatea said:
I thank all of you for your excellent and highly professional attempts to de-enable me! I regret having to announce that I am one of the lost cases of this thread, and have now posted a thread on which version to buy.... But don´t be too sad about it, you can never save them all ;)!

This is why I don't post on this thread. :D I'll end up buying a deck no matter what anyone has to say.

gregory

Don't even read it. It only gives you ideas..... })

Little Baron

This is true Gregory. I didn't know what half of these decks were until I wandered in here.

LB

gregory

... and now you own them all....... }) I'm so proud !

Little Baron

Hehe .. well, a small few, anyway.

But actually, I have been turned off of quite a few with the help of this thread,

LB

Chronata

Ok...I got one...

I have absolutely no money for myself in the coming month...but I think I must have it...

so...Talk me out of the Victorian Romantic...

I DARE you to!

yeah...this will be easy })

Miren

LittleBuddha said:
But actually, I have been turned off of quite a few with the help of this thread,

LB

Me too, actually. I sometimes read it to help suppress my tarot lust. Either random pages or do an in-thread search on a particularly tempting deck. Because I don't have much money or space for real collecting....so I really really will have to want a deck to get it.

Miren

That's probably because I'm too easily influenced by others...come to think of it. Still, saves me money this way.

About the Victorian Romantic...I think the Queen of Pentacles is kind of ugly. Well, she looks so out-of-place on that card. Like she was photoshopped in.