The Wild Unknown Tarot

weaver

Wow, the study group looks really impressive!

It sure is! I finally broke down and purchased The Wild Unknown Tarot several weeks ago and have been working with it daily ever since. While I appreciate, and am glad I purchased, the deck's guidebook, it is the study group's comments that are really helping me wrap my head around the deck. What an amazing resource!

Pixna

Hi, Weaver! Isn't this an awesome deck? I agree with you that the study group is the most helpful resource -- much more insightful than the book or trying to sort out meanings and symbols on our own. Everyone's input in the study group has been amazing!

OaksWhispering

I just placed my order for this deck - my Christmas gift to myself. I can't wait to use it!

Pixna

You will love it, OaksWhispering. It's my favorite deck of all time! :)

Le Fanu

It's curious. I think of this as perhaps the hipster tarot par excellence. It is the deck of choice on Instagram. After the RWS, this is THE most photographed deck by far on Instagram.

Calcifer

At the risk of being repetitious, I'll offer that you won't be disappointed at all. The deck is a beauty AND it is a talker. As per Le Fanu, it seems to me that this deck may have attracted a great many people to tarot who may never have taken the plunge otherwise. it is So different and So well done :). I keep mine close at all times...
Michael

OaksWhispering

The praises just make me more excited. I have had this one on my wishlist for a while now. It's so enchanting. Can't wait to work with it and see what spreads it does the best in, what readings it's the best at. I've been really wanting a deck with animals lately so I finally went for it. I took a peek in the stydy group and it looks great. I'll have to get a notebook and take many notes.

Sayadina

It just arrived in the mail. Im so excited! Absolutely love it

Mariqueen

Funny story about this deck I forgot to post about. So my sister was the one who pointed me to this deck and the site and upon looking at it, I bought it and the guidebook without second thought. After receiving it and looking at the cards, I decided it's super hipster and told my sister that and she got so mad and I was like "no really, I swear it looks like something urban outfitters would sell". Then about two months later, me and my mom go out to dinner and after dinner we walked around the mall a bit and passed urban outfitters and what was on display in the window? The Wild Unknown deck, so I take picture and send it to my sister and I was all WHAT DID I SAY????? and yeah, it epic indeed.

nisaba

<grin> I had to do a bit of translating, but once that was done, that story amused me!