uh, unusual tarot bags

karenquilter

There's still rayon, linen & cotton! All wonderful for making tarot bags. Let the kangaroos keep their lives & ability to procreate.
K

Grigori

:laugh: This thread is hysterical, though completely odd. Of course they are not catching some poor roo, hacking off his scrotum and then letting the fella go. Its laughable that anyone could think that.

Check out the prices of the scrotum bags. There's not enough mark up there to justify the effort of getting a license to hunt them, catching a roo, performing surgery on it (removing the scrotum as a whole piece I imagine is a bigger procedure than simple castration, would probably need a fair bit of post surgical care), and then letting it go.

Just what kind of country do you folks think Australia is? :laugh:

magpie9

similia said:
:laugh:
Ummm....different? :bugeyed:

Grizabella

similia said:
:laugh: This thread is hysterical, though completely odd. Of course they are not catching some poor roo, hacking off his scrotum and then letting the fella go. Its laughable that anyone could think that.

I didn't actually think that. I was just making a whatchacallit type of statement, you know?

Check out the prices of the scrotum bags. There's not enough mark up there to justify the effort of getting a license to hunt them, catching a roo, performing surgery on it (removing the scrotum as a whole piece I imagine is a bigger procedure than simple castration, would probably need a fair bit of post surgical care), and then letting it go.

Yeah, see what I mean? I think they do it from road kill or else from a butchery factory where they're using the 'roos for meat and then making use of that little baggy because they probably can't leave it on the hide when they sell that for commercial purposes.

I think it's a fabulous place, 'roo scrotum tarot bags and all! ;) :heart:

minrice

Ew. I guess it's just leather like any other animal skin but I don't think I will be buying one any time soon! I have all kinds of rescue animals too canid! Two rescue dogs now and when I was small I would buy the sick bettas at the store and nurse them back to health.

AJ

I want one with me grinning and giving the finger up to Rob's employer. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Alta

And back on topic...... Though I honestly have nothing to add though these creations are not for me. :(

Alta
co-Moderator, Talking Tarot