What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

VintageButtons

I just picked up the Tarot of Delphi from my mailbox and I think I have a new favorite. Haven't even done any readings with them yet but these cards are gorgeous. <3

Cocobird55

My Wickwillow came today -- overall I like it. Some cards are better than others. The cardstock is good. The cards aren't in order, so I will have to do that.

Madrigal

Touchstone and Oracle of the Grail Code.

And Druid Animal Oracle.

Leo77

Not postman but at the Psychic Expo today I picked up Tarot of the 1,001 Nights (because I remembered Le Fanu's blog entry about it) and the Haindl because I had a reading done with it and it was super accurate and the cards were amazing.

Fire

Prisma Visions... To me and the rest of the Tarot-loving world :p

RavenLuna

Ordered the Mythic Workbook to go with the used Mythic Tarot deck I recently acquired, and the Roots of Asia (German edition) because I couldn't resist. No more decks for a few weeks!

The Thoth arrived on Saturday, and I LOVE it already.

feynrir

Ordered the Mythic Workbook to go with the used Mythic Tarot deck I recently acquired, and the Roots of Asia (German edition) because I couldn't resist. No more decks for a few weeks!

The Thoth arrived on Saturday, and I LOVE it already.

You've joined the Thothies! Hooray! I personally still think the Thoth's probably the world's most beautiful tarot deck. It's at least way up there. ;)

(Bet old Aleister is gnashing his teeth, hearing the word 'Thothies.' Heh. :D)

I'm expecting the Ellis DecK. Eagerly awaiting.

Clockwork Ghost

Fallen Angels oracle deck. Think I might actually use this one...

darkbookworm13

USPS needs to hurry up!

I learned that my Fantastical Creatures deck's tracking info shows that the deck has arrived in my town, and has been transferred over to my local postal service for final delivery. So it could be here any day! SO EXCITED!!!

My Celtic Dragon deck's last check in is with UPS, and it is still in Portland Oregon. *sobs* It feels like it will never arrive!

I wish the postal services would hurry up, I need to see my new babies asap! Before I succumb to buying more decks to distract myself!

My husband keeps reminding me that clicking the purchase button on Amazon does not in fact hurry my already purchased decks up at all. Which I think is a terrible oversight on Amazon's part... >_<

*twitch* Tarot of the Vampyres deck is calling to me, telling me it will soothe my mind while waiting for the other decks... *twitch twitch*