What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Scarlet Woodland

Didn't realise the Faerytale Oracle was out here already... just snagged one :)

Venus Rising

Received the Shadowscapes Tarot and The Complete Arthurian Tarot is on its way. Shadowscapes is so beautiful!

12doggiepaws

Just received the Margarete Petersen Tarot. Love it! Can't stop looking at it.

EmpyreanKnight

I finally have The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crowley right here in my hands. I can't wait to read it, even though I most probably will have to stretch them brain cells a lot. :)

Celtictarot

Got the Gospel of Aradia yesterday, I feel nothing from this deck :(

DaughterOfDanu

So much for my buying hiatus, I'm on a roll. I have the Linestrider Tarot coming in Tuesday!
Also in late September I have the Modern Spellcaster's Tarot, the Dreams of Gaia Tarot, and the Faerytale Oracle arriving. I have a preorder in for the mass market Wild Unknown Tarot in as well.

Kalisti

I ordered Housewives' Tarot last night. I wasn't setting out to buy a deck while browsing, but once I saw it there was no turning back. I hope it's as amusing in my hands as it is online!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

JadePixie

My Circo tarot arrived today, so pretty, bright and colourful <3

Nemia

My beautiful Maria Celia deck arrived from MoonGypsy, complete with a gorgenous velvet deck with flower applications.

I want to deepen my work with TdM style decks, and this beauty was on my dream-and-wishlist for quite some time... Thank you!!!

journeyinghome

Original Mythic!!! *happy dance* *may start singing* :D