What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Gwynydd

I ordered Housewives' Tarot last night. I wasn't setting out to buy a deck while browsing, but once I saw it there was no turning back. I hope it's as amusing in my hands as it is online!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I only recently got this one as well. I'm using it far more often than I thought I would, and the readings are brilliant! It's hilarious

decan

That's it, I just sealed the deal for a Morgan-Greer 1st Edition (a nice copy in the Aqua box from the Morgan press 1979!)
This deck is really a crush, but what challenges to order a nice copy; my first seller in Canada was okay to seal a deal concerning his deck and just after vanished without even asking me a payment, odd...
Outside eBay don't go!!

It doesn't matter I have found one in the US!!

seedcake

Done it - purchased Haindl. Can't wait for the end of the week when it arrives.

littlethings

Dark Grimoire. It's been in my cart for a long time and the price went down so I couldn't resist :)

mercuryempress

Impressionist Tarot Kit. Just my luck I stumbled on the Llewllyn website and the kit is priced at 10 bucks

EmpyreanKnight

Finally got my LoS Masonic Tarot. And it's so magnificent! A real must-buy.

I would definitely be using it as one of my main decks this year. :)

Pyriara

I lost out massively on eBay to a higher bid for the Tarot of Delphi this arvo, but managed to score the last copy at a nearby store for less than my original bid 10 minutes later! :)

illyria

One of the Boltcutter decks, the Light Deck, is making its way to me from Denmark. Thanks to our very own Nina*.

EmpyreanKnight

The Golden Tarot of Klimt is now in my hands, and I cannot help but gape at it in wonder. It is a vision, one of the most beautiful things I have ever beheld. So lush and gorgeous it just breaks my heart. No superlative is enough for it.

Mr. Atanassov has done the Tarot world a huge service. I cannot thank him enough.

Alta

My copy of The Wyrd of Sarah Howard is finally mine after Canada Customs and Canada Post took their sweet time about getting it here.