What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

thorhammer

I just ordered a beautiful poster illustrating the Kabbalah correspondences :) I've priced getting it block mounted and it should come in under $60 for the whole thing - yay!

\m/ Kat

cardlady22

from the first 2010 Trade Train

I received the One World today! Love the smaller, squared size and the pips!

Still to come:

Magic Tarot (Russian)
Il Tarocco di Sandro Pipino - BOTH RCVD 1/14

Undersea RCVD 1/13

Jonathan Dee *trimmed* RCVD 1/21

strings of life

The Red Book by Carl Jung is on the way :eek:. It is a belated birthday gift from my loving boyfriend. I'm beyond excited. I am sure it will be magnificent!

BlueDragonfly

Having a day off and a paycheck can be a dangerous thing...

I've pre-ordered Shadowscapes and...

The DruidCraft Tarot and Druid Plant Oracle are now ordered and will be on their way! :)

Golden Moon

Tarot of the New Vision...:D

Carla

My Buddha Tarot arrived today, my Legacy of the Divine Tarot has shipped, Anna K has shipped, and Housewives is due to ship on 15th Jan!! Yaaaay!

Bridget

aurarcana said:
The Red Book by Carl Jung is on the way :eek:. It is a belated birthday gift from my loving boyfriend. I'm beyond excited. I am sure it will be magnificent!
OMG! I'm so envious! I'd love to get this, but it's a bit too much for me right now. I hope you'll post a review after you've read it :)

canid

Golden Moon said:
Tarot of the New Vision...:D

Oh, I love that deck! I just have a mini but I want a full-sized one.

canid

Durnit!!! I ordered the Mythic & Druid Craft from WalMart online & I got an email that they were at my store. They shipped 2 Mythic kits, no Druid Craft. Then the lady told me she wasn't 'sure' when it would be credited to my giftcard, so I can reorder the Druid Craft, which is the one I wanted more.

Libra8ca

Tarot Wisdom by Rachel Pollack