What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

BlueDragonfly

Mystic Dreamer arrived today! Gorgeous!

zan_chan

I have a super exciting week ahead as both my Greenwood and Haindl Rune Oracle have shipped! Weeeeeeeeee!

divinemsm

My first MRP deck!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooooooooo so very exciting!! Getting the fantastical menagerie. It has that Beatrix Potter feel to it and I just can wait to show my mom who is a huge Peter Rabbit fan!! Catching the Baba Bug...

akirafist

In my cart, about to order:

The Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night Kit - Lo Scarabeo
Morgan Greer Tarot Deck English - Bill F. Greer

Moona

I got The Diary of a Broken Soul after three weeks waiting. So it wasn´t difficult to leave the package unopened before Christmas. :grin:

DaisyDragonfly

My Maat cards arrived :D Stunning!

Wendywu

I have Darla's Hallmark Tarot on the way :)

Also The Shamanic Oracle boxed set, a copy of Shamanism as a Spiritual Practice for Daily Life and a new shamanic drumming CD.

Oh yes - a gorgeous bronze tortoise is on her way (and she's a little box as her shell opens...)

And several decks from the train - the Herbal, The Star That Never Walks Around, the Fantastical and the Dragon Tarot (Pracownik) -

I am so excited at all these goodies!!!

zan_chan

Wendywu said:
Also, a copy of Shamanism as a Spiritual Practice for Daily Life

Oh! Coincidence! I just ordered the same a few days ago. We'll have to compare notes :D

Le Fanu

Wendywu said:
Also The Shamanic Oracle boxed set, a copy of Shamanism as a Spiritual Practice for Daily Life and a new shamanic drumming CD.
What is it with this sudden wave of Shamanism sweeping over us all? I can't get enough of it. I just wanna spend 2010 in a drumming trance! I have nothing in the post just yet because I only have eyes for my Greenwood right now.

But as from next week, there will be a Chinese Deviant Moon and - all being well - a Hoi Polloi on the way :)

Brigid

Just won a Thomson Leng on ebay!!!

I'm really thrilled, I've bid on the last half a dozen that have sold there over the last couple of years and just been pipped at the post each time, and this one went for a really reasonable price by comparison! :D

I think I'm in shock!!

(That's two biggies off my wishlist in a week!)