Cold Case: Sister Catherine Cesnik.

DownUnderNZer

2) What can be done to find her killer?

DND :)

BLUE OWL. Random. 5 cards.

House/Bouquet/CLOUDS/Snake/Garden

To me the killer is close to home or perhaps this is about starting close to home first. As in the same location as the murder, so I tend to think Baltimore or surrounding areas. As it is the USA - it is safe to say that it is unlikely the killer is abroad if still alive. S/he may have moved further since the murder, but to find him/her it has to start at the location Cisnek was in in 1969. So, her apartment, the shopping center, the car parks, and dumping site etc. Could have been someone within her own circle.

I feel this is saying the killer would have been living in that proximity at the time. Not sure how big Baltimore is, but either near her or within the area for sure. Likely the same suburb or nearby ones. So, not likely two hours away, but closer.

Might be hard to find him/her, but the person may have had addictions and would have been in trouble and caused trouble and not minor issues either. So, perhaps someone that was a criminal or criminally inclined, in trouble with the law yet hard to catch, or a "smoke and mirrors" type.

This person was "known" and unlikely a "secret" at all.

DownUnderNZer

NOTE: Maybe to find her killer the "smoke and mirrors" game is the way to go about it.

DND

BLUE OWL. Random. 5 cards.

House/Bouquet/CLOUDS/Snake/Garden

To me the killer is close to home or perhaps this is about starting close to home first. As in the same location as the murder, so I tend to think Baltimore or surrounding areas. As it is the USA - it is safe to say that it is unlikely the killer is abroad if still alive. S/he may have moved further since the murder, but to find him/her it has to start at the location Cisnek was in in 1969. So, her apartment, the shopping center, the car parks, and dumping site etc. Could have been someone within her own circle.

I feel this is saying the killer would have been living in that proximity at the time. Not sure how big Baltimore is, but either near her or within the area for sure. Likely the same suburb or nearby ones. So, not likely two hours away, but closer.

Might be hard to find him/her, but the person may have had addictions and would have been in trouble and caused trouble and not minor issues either. So, perhaps someone that was a criminal or criminally inclined, in trouble with the law yet hard to catch, or a "smoke and mirrors" type.

This person was "known" and unlikely a "secret" at all.

CosmicBeing

Are we allowed to comment on your cold case if we are keeping up with the cold case? or is this just for your personal practice?

if not.. I'll just delete this comment.

DownUnderNZer

Do not see why not if you have been watching it too.

You can even pull your own cards if you want unless you want to add something yourself that you have picked up between what is here and the case.

Are we allowed to comment on your cold case if we are keeping up with the cold case? or is this just for your personal practice?

if not.. I'll just delete this comment.

DownUnderNZer

8) What really was Koob doing on the night of the murder?

Lenormand on the GO!

Bear/Owls/Woman/BOOK/Clouds/Ship/Clover

Out and about it seems or on the phone with a woman. (Could be about the call made by Russell to him and his male companion at the time).

A physical (Bear) meeting or discussions (Owls) with a female or in regards to one (Woman). Either this was hidden and not known or something was revealed to him (Book) that would have caused a cloud of uncertainty and doubts (Clouds) also distance (Ship) and/or the need for him to travel or go somewhere outside of his home zone (Ship) to take advantage of an opportunity or for a second chance.

Book is interesting in this line as well as Clover.

DownUnderNZer

Could be saying he was "out on a date" as well.

In his own words, more or less, he stated that he had proposed to Cisnek but she turned him down flat.

Is there a possibility, as he was also at a "crossroads" about becoming a full pledged priest, that he may have been "seeing women" or in this case a "woman". And could that "woman" have in fact been "Cisnek".

She left at around 7:00 pm and that was the last time she was seen at her place although she was spotted at the shopping center and someone thought they saw her as a passenger in her car fighting and trying to get out along a stretch of road whilst the car was being driven.

What can be said about these cards is that there is nothing really sinister and he is not shown really to be a deviant or Psychopathic. However, "Clouds" could mean under the influence of drugs or alcohol and some people do not always remember what they do when under the influence.

Lenormand on the GO!

Bear/Owls/Woman/BOOK/Clouds/Ship/Clover

Out and about it seems or on the phone with a woman. (Could be about the call made by Russell to him and his male companion at the time).

A physical (Bear) meeting or discussions (Owls) with a female or in regards to one (Woman). Either this was hidden and not known or something was revealed to him (Book) that would have caused a cloud of uncertainty and doubts (Clouds) also distance (Ship) and/or the need for him to travel or go somewhere outside of his home zone (Ship) to take advantage of an opportunity or for a second chance.

Book is interesting in this line as well as Clover.

DownUnderNZer

3) "Liability" was brought up initially in the first readings done - why was she a "liability" or someone not to be "trusted"?

BLUE OWL. 5 Cards random.

Regarding all the episodes I feel it stems back to what people believe Cisnek was "told" or what she "knew". She would have perhaps made waves and caused trouble for certain members of the community if it is "true" about what she knew and if she was going to act on it.

Anyways, let's see what the cards have to say.

Snake/Whip/BOUQUET/Man/Tree

To me this is putting across that she was seen as a "trouble maker" and not a "slow acting" one either (Snake + Whip). She may have actually spoken out about what she knew as well (Whip) only maybe not to the right person(s) (Snake + Whip + Man) and it may very well have been to do with "sexual" matters or "abuse" if "Snake + Whip + Bouquet" is anything to go by. I also wonder if she believed that there would be a solution (Bouquet) through a "man" that was "spiritual" (Man + Tree). Therefore, it could have been someone connected to the church with roots or someone she considered to be spiritual and holier than thou.

From these cards I am leaning towards "what she knew" being "why she died".

DownUnderNZer

"ANOTHER SCENARIO":

She was looked upon in a not so favorable light and as being bad (Snake + Whip) because she was attractive, pleasant, sexy, (Whip + Bouquet) with a pleasant smile and great figure (Bouquet) and maybe someone that appealed to men or one man in particular (Man) that was perhaps a man deeply religious and/or spiritual (Man + Tree) .

Adam and Eve temptation with the "apple".

Am wondering if this is like one of those murder stories that involves a killer that considers all his victims "harlots" and he is there to "clean the world" of them.

So, was Cisnek a real threat to "Maskell" and the "Church", or did some male killer think she was nothing more than a "harlot".

BLUE OWL. 5 Cards random.

Regarding all the episodes I feel it stems back to what people believe Cisnek was "told" or what she "knew". She would have perhaps made waves and caused trouble for certain members of the community if it is "true" about what she knew and if she was going to act on it.

Anyways, let's see what the cards have to say.

Snake/Whip/BOUQUET/Man/Tree

To me this is putting across that she was seen as a "trouble maker" and not a "slow acting" one either (Snake + Whip). She may have actually spoken out about what she knew as well (Whip) only maybe not to the right person(s) (Snake + Whip + Man) and it may very well have been to do with "sexual" matters or "abuse" if "Snake + Whip + Bouquet" is anything to go by. I also wonder if she believed that there would be a solution (Bouquet) through a "man" that was "spiritual" (Man + Tree). Therefore, it could have been someone connected to the church with roots or someone she considered to be spiritual and holier than thou.

From these cards I am leaning towards "what she knew" being "why she died".

CosmicBeing

Do not see why not if you have been watching it too.

You can even pull your own cards if you want unless you want to add something yourself that you have picked up between what is here and the case.

Awesome thanx...i'll be back later today when i get on my main computer.

I was going to pull a whole grand tableau...to see the whole general situation and pull in closer to aspects of her life.

I was going to pull the grand tableau as one representing her life right before her death.....

I do think it is interesting that dog and snake came up together because (personally) i have seen it to mean a false ally. Since she was a teacher.. (I also think she was part of the church like a nun) it could be pointing to someone she was close to who she thought one way about, but was the complete opposite. Might have been someone who was cruel enough to hurt her and humiliate her by the way they found her body.

While the question was why was she killed...it could (from my personal meaning of cards) indicate someone seen her as a problematic ally/friend (dog+snake)....i think the ship may show change....so she could probably bring problematic changes with whatever knowledge she had.

I know i reinterated a lot of what you said.

DownUnderNZer

A GT...be interesting to see what that reveals. Seriously. I won't do one as you have chosen to do it, but I will take a peek and say what I see once you have done it and commented on what stands out for you etc.

Be cool to see what it supports or brings new to the table.

Awesome thanx...i'll be back later today when i get on my main computer.

I was going to pull a whole grand tableau...to see the whole general situation and pull in closer to aspects of her life.

I was going to pull the grand tableau as one representing her life right before her death.....

I do think it is interesting that dog and snake came up together because (personally) i have seen it to mean a false ally. Since she was a teacher.. (I also think she was part of the church like a nun) it could be pointing to someone she was close to who she thought one way about, but was the complete opposite. Might have been someone who was cruel enough to hurt her and humiliate her by the way they found her body.

While the question was why was she killed...it could (from my personal meaning of cards) indicate someone seen her as a problematic ally/friend (dog+snake)....i think the ship may show change....so she could probably bring problematic changes with whatever knowledge she had.

I know i reinterated a lot of what you said.