MAY READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

D Sparkles Reading

I did a dual reading, which I rarely do unless I think I can get more and I want more info myself.

I read linking your interview with G and your Path, as it stands right now.

FIRST READING...

FIRST CARD................THE BOUQUET

SECOND CARD............THE ANCHOR

RESULTS....................THE SHIP

The WHAT of the BOUQUET, in business, is often an offer of some kind, and this is affected here by the HOW/WHY of the ANCHOR. The OFFER will depend upon how they view you as stable within the company. The RESULTS of the SHIP, moving forward, travel. I don't see anything negative here, but wondered about the ANCHOR.

Second Reading....

FIRST CARD...............THE COFFIN

SECOND CARD...........THE BIRDS

RESULTS...................THE KEY

The WHAT of the COFFIN, an ending to discussion BUT this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the BIRDS, another conversation. So I see it being finalized one way or the other with a conversation between you and someone at G soon. The RESULTS of the KEY reflects back to the BIRDS, that conversation will literally be KEY to what happens or doesn't moving forward.

I see NO negative cards here, not in the placement they're in and the question asked. But you will know soon and another conversation will sum it all up for you. IF an offer is made, MAKE SURE to get all questions you have in during the conversation. This isn't just about the best fit for them, but for you.

GOOD LUCK.

D Sparkles

I did a dual reading, which I rarely do unless I think I can get more and I want more info myself.

I read linking your interview with G and your Path, as it stands right now.

FIRST READING...

FIRST CARD................THE BOUQUET

SECOND CARD............THE ANCHOR

RESULTS....................THE SHIP

The WHAT of the BOUQUET, in business, is often an offer of some kind, and this is affected here by the HOW/WHY of the ANCHOR. The OFFER will depend upon how they view you as stable within the company. The RESULTS of the SHIP, moving forward, travel. I don't see anything negative here, but wondered about the ANCHOR.

Second Reading....

FIRST CARD...............THE COFFIN

SECOND CARD...........THE BIRDS

RESULTS...................THE KEY

The WHAT of the COFFIN, an ending to discussion BUT this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the BIRDS, another conversation. So I see it being finalized one way or the other with a conversation between you and someone at G soon. The RESULTS of the KEY reflects back to the BIRDS, that conversation will literally be KEY to what happens or doesn't moving forward.

I see NO negative cards here, not in the placement they're in and the question asked. But you will know soon and another conversation will sum it all up for you. IF an offer is made, MAKE SURE to get all questions you have in during the conversation. This isn't just about the best fit for them, but for you.

GOOD LUCK.

Thank you!
Well, here's the story...the interviewer said she'd speak to the hiring manager about my experience and skills and then she'd possibly organize a virtual interview, but with the hiring manager interviewing me this time. Then she after that, I might need to travel to one of their offices in the country I live in at the moment for a face-to-face interview. Talk about a long process! I don't have residency in the country I'm going to move to, so perhaps they think I won't stick around.

greatdane

Ah, I see, D Sparkles

I don't usually do a dual reading like this, but thought there was more than I was getting from the first reading.

The COFFIN I didn't see as good or bad, neutral, but telling in that the BIRDS (conversation) will finalize, end this one way or the other. That that conversation would be KEY to however it goes.

The first reading did look good, but the outcome seems to all come down to the BIRDS, the conversation.

MANY BLESSINGS on your PATH.

greatdane

Have about 20 minutes left, time for a couple more

If people post soon. Otherwise, I will be closing my reading room for the day.

D Sparkles

I don't usually do a dual reading like this, but thought there was more than I was getting from the first reading.

The COFFIN I didn't as good or bad, neutral, but telling in that the BIRDS (conversation) will finalize, end this one way or the other. That that conversation would be KEY to however it goes.

The first reading did look good, but the outcome seems to all come down to the BIRDS, the conversation.

MANY BLESSINGS on your PATH.

I agree. Well, the next interview would be a deciding factor of some sort. Either they'll say they want to interview me again, or they'll say I've got the job.

greatdane

I am getting it will be SOON. The decision will not drag on very long. The COFFIN, the BIRDS, this should all happen one way or the other VERY soon.

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

I thank D SPARKLES for Sitting and MAY ALL MANIFEST IN YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.

D Sparkles

I am getting it will be SOON. The decision will not drag on very long. The COFFIN, the BIRDS, this should all happen one way or the other VERY soon.

I'm not so confident about things. The interviewer has since been in touch to ask more about my residency status and which visa I'm going to apply for and when. I'm not confident that I can say anything to put her mind at ease. In my heart, I know I want to apply for residency, but the immigration rules are so up in the air, that I can't provide a solid answer. It's highly likely that I'll be eligible for residency
And if not, I'll be eligible for another visa, but I will need the employer to work with me to apply for the latter. They would be required to prove I'm the best person for the job. Many employers I've come across haven't been cooperative. Coffin could mean an ending to the interview process because of my response to this lady, or may even my state of mind.

greatdane

IN for a BIT (about an hour ) if any wish to Sit

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.* I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse.

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

May All Have A MOST Wondrous Weekend!