MAY READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

Have ABOUT 45 minutes if anyone wishes to Sit

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.* I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse.

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

greatdane

CLOSING in 20 minutes

If you wish a reading, please post after reading how I read below. I will close in 20 minutes either way.

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

May All have a great weekend.

greatdane

IN for just a bit...have time for a reading or two if someone posts soon .

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.* I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse.

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

greatdane

CLOSED for now please do not post questions

May All Have a Wondrous Week.

greatdane

IN for BIT if Any Wish to Sit

greatdane

CLOSED for now please do not post questions

I will post again when I can take questions.

May all have a grand day.

greatdane

IN for a BIT for LAST readings for MAY

I have a bit of time now to read, then will close and try to open again later today to do any last readings for May.

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

Busy day for me, but I will try to open again later for any wishing last readings for MAY.

greatdane

IN for LAST readings for MAY...don't have long but

happy to read for 45 minutes, maybe an hour, before I have to leave. After that, I will close this thread and open a new one tomorrow for June.