Some practice - CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing

So i was hoping to start a thread where i could practice.

Ask a question
Have the question based on actions/events not feelings ( i don't feel that confident)
I'm practicing 5 card spreads and 3 card spreads.
I'm looking for feedback and you could practice on me if you want to do an
Exchange - Feedback

I'll try to do the reading as soon as possible (shouldn't take me long to respond)

Appreciate anyone willing to help me practice!

lepleadian

So i was hoping to start a thread where i could practice.

Ask a question
Have the question based on actions not feelings ( i don't feel that confident)
I'm practicing 5 card spreads and 3 card spreads.
I'm looking for feedback and you could practice on me if you want to do an
Exchange - Feedback

I'll try to do the reading as soon as possible (shouldn't take me long to respond)

Appreciate anyone willing to help me practice!
ok i would like to know what will be my actions in regards to X...WILL I REST persuade or what? well i dont use lenormand cards so just feedback :p

CosmicBeing

Reading 1

ok i would like to know what will be my actions in regards to X...WILL I REST persuade or what?

*New to this just a FYI if I am horrible at it*

5 cards
Ship-Coffin-Fox-Owl/birds-Snake

Snake could mean a female

The reading is surrounded in energies by the Fox meaning some type of "outsmarting"/wrong/something is wrong.

The fox is surrounded by the Coffin and Owl/Birds

Coffin+Fox = endings of lies/deceit or even Ending that was wrongful

Fox+Owls/Birds= lies/deceit that cause disappointment

----

Ship + coffin =longing for something to End / opportunity for something to end

Owls/Birds + Snake = disappointment caused by treachery or a disappointed woman.

----

Ship + snake= Opportunistic female or Opportunity for trechery

Coffin + bird/owls = End of disappointment/sorrow

---

We see that Deceit/lies/wrongfulness sits in the middle of this spread

I would say that you will bring an end to lies and deceit that caused dissapointment by a female.

I want to say the female was an opportunistic person.

Overall the Coffin + fox and the Coffin + birds/owls indicate some end to dissappointed caused by lying/deceit.

You action in this situation will be to weed out the truth from the lies and bring an end to the misleading actions of (i would say) a female.

I hope this rung true in some manner...appreciate any feedback!!

Kurenai

Hey,
I would love to do an exchange! I need to practice too.

Do you see anything interesting happening to me in the next few weeks?

Your question?

lepleadian

*New to this just a FYI if I am horrible at it*

5 cards
Ship-Coffin-Fox-Owl/birds-Snake

Snake could mean a female

The reading is surrounded in energies by the Fox meaning some type of "outsmarting"/wrong/something is wrong.

The fox is surrounded by the Coffin and Owl/Birds

Coffin+Fox = endings of lies/deceit or even Ending that was wrongful

Fox+Owls/Birds= lies/deceit that cause disappointment

----

Ship + coffin =longing for something to End / opportunity for something to end

Owls/Birds + Snake = disappointment caused by treachery or a disappointed woman.

----

Ship + snake= Opportunistic female or Opportunity for trechery

Coffin + bird/owls = End of disappointment/sorrow

---

We see that Deceit/lies/wrongfulness sits in the middle of this spread

I would say that you will bring an end to lies and deceit that caused dissapointment by a female.

I want to say the female was an opportunistic person.

Overall the Coffin + fox and the Coffin + birds/owls indicate some end to dissappointed caused by lying/deceit.

You action in this situation will be to weed out the truth from the lies and bring an end to the misleading actions of (i would say) a female.

I hope this rung true in some manner...appreciate any feedback!!

well i might explain the situation better, well he is a crush of mine we have nothing more than friendship...and i mean i like him but i dont know if i should go after him or do nothing...but there is no lies ....

CosmicBeing

Reading 2

Hey,
I would love to do an exchange! I need to practice too.

Do you see anything interesting happening to me in the next few weeks?

Your question?

*New to this so just letting you know*

5 cards
Coffin-Ship-Key-Sun-Bouquet

It seems pretty positive!! So let's see :)

The key is the center piece meaning the energies in this reading indicate certainty/fate/these things will play out

surrounding the Key is Ship & Sun

Ship= travel/opportunity/longing

Sun= success, happiness, new starts, optimism

---

Key + Sun = You will succeed

Ship + Key = I want to say travel/opportunity will lead to for sure/set in stone occurrences

---

Coffin + ship = An end to an opportunity/travel (or even wishful thinking)

Sun + Bouquet =optimism and happiness

--

My overall look here is i think this is a travel of inner self not an exact travel. The coffin to me scream more like Depression and the ship can be wishful thinking. I want to say you have had negative views lately, but that will change you will reach a state of happiness/fulfillment. Overall I want to say this depressing/feeling of lost you have had will pass soon... The KEY states THIS WILL HAPPEN. I am happy you will be feeling more positive and optimistic in the time to come!!

*hugs* and I wish you well in all your affairs... you deserve it!

Hope this rung true on some manner.

I'll ask the same question as you :) Do you see anything interesting happening to me in the next few weeks?

CosmicBeing

well i might explain the situation better, well he is a crush of mine we have nothing more than friendship...and i mean i like him but i dont know if i should go after him or do nothing...but there is no lies ....

Maybe it states some disappointment will occur....Maybe he isn't what you think he is or he might not feel the same for you as you do for him?

Mona18

You can practice on me :D

I had an intense conversation with JG a couple of weeks ago and well, we haven't spoken since then much.

Question: will he try to make amends with me at all? What do you see developing between us in the next few weeks?

Thanks!

Kurenai

*New to this so just letting you know*

5 cards
Coffin-Ship-Key-Sun-Bouquet

It seems pretty positive!! So let's see :)

The key is the center piece meaning the energies in this reading indicate certainty/fate/these things will play out

surrounding the Key is Ship & Sun

Ship= travel/opportunity/longing

Sun= success, happiness, new starts, optimism

---

Key + Sun = You will succeed

Ship + Key = I want to say travel/opportunity will lead to for sure/set in stone occurrences

---

Coffin + ship = An end to an opportunity/travel (or even wishful thinking)

Sun + Bouquet =optimism and happiness

--

My overall look here is i think this is a travel of inner self not an exact travel. The coffin to me scream more like Depression and the ship can be wishful thinking. I want to say you have had negative views lately, but that will change you will reach a state of happiness/fulfillment. Overall I want to say this depressing/feeling of lost you have had will pass soon... The KEY states THIS WILL HAPPEN. I am happy you will be feeling more positive and optimistic in the time to come!!

*hugs* and I wish you well in all your affairs... you deserve it!

Hope this rung true on some manner.

I'll ask the same question as you :) Do you see anything interesting happening to me in the next few weeks?

Thank you for the reading. I have been feeling very down lately. I am glad to hear that I will be finding some happiness and contentment soon. I love the last 3 cards. I really hope it comes true.

Kurenai

I got:

rider-ship-man-birds-woman

Both the base and the quint is the Scythe, which tells me that there might be something "sudden" happening soon.

The man is the focus card, which makes me wonder if you have a romantic interest or some man who is very important to you right now.

Rider-ship
--> There might be some news about someone traveling to visit you, or a news from far away.

Ship-man
--> It looks like the news will be about a man.... Perhaps a man who travels a lot or someone who is from another country.

Man-birds-woman
--> These three cards indicate that there is going to be a lot of communication between you two.

The scythe is both the base and the quint, but instead of the "ending" meaning, I would like to think of this as something "sudden" happening.

I hope my reading made some sense. Let me know.