Some practice - CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing

I got:

rider-ship-man-birds-woman

Both the base and the quint is the Scythe, which tells me that there might be something "sudden" happening soon.

The man is the focus card, which makes me wonder if you have a romantic interest or some man who is very important to you right now.

Rider-ship
--> There might be some news about someone traveling to visit you, or a news from far away.

Ship-man
--> It looks like the news will be about a man.... Perhaps a man who travels a lot or someone who is from another country.

Man-birds-woman
--> These three cards indicate that there is going to be a lot of communication between you two.

The scythe is both the base and the quint, but instead of the "ending" meaning, I would like to think of this as something "sudden" happening.

I hope my reading made some sense. Let me know.

You did a marvelous job. I did a pull like this just to see if this align.. and it said major communication face to face. So bravo you did amazing well.

If i may say I have this big urge that you need a hug. So....I'm hoping you feel better and cheer up. You need a bit of laughter... so watch something that makes you laugh and forget your worries. Dance around the house... when i'm blue I jump up and down the house and dance to music lol!!

If you ever want to practice more I be more than willing to pull more cards for you.

:)

Kurenai

You did a marvelous job. I did a pull like this just to see if this align.. and it said major communication face to face. So bravo you did amazing well.

If i may say I have this big urge that you need a hug. So....I'm hoping you feel better and cheer up. You need a bit of laughter... so watch something that makes you laugh and forget your worries. Dance around the house... when i'm blue I jump up and down the house and dance to music lol!!

If you ever want to practice more I be more than willing to pull more cards for you.

:)

Well, I did have one more question, but I am afraid to ask... Would it be all right if I did?

And I am glad my reading gave you satisfaction.

CosmicBeing

Well, I did have one more question, but I am afraid to ask... Would it be all right if I did?

And I am glad my reading gave you satisfaction.

Yes i will read for you. (just ask and i don't mind pulling cards for you :) )

pageofswords9110

What are gonna be rj actions toward me within the next 3 months ?

Nagia

Hello here is my question
What will brings me this month?
Thanks

CosmicBeing

reading 3

What are gonna be rj actions toward me within the next 3 months ?

It looks to be many positive card from a glance

5 cards

Park-Sun-Clover-Moon-Key

Clover is the overall energy of this reading
Happiness, companionship, luck

Surrounding the Clover is Sun (L) and Moon (R)

Sun + Clover= Success, good fortune, optimism towards Lucks/Companionship/Happiness

Closer + Moon= Happiness in recognition

row

Park + sun= successful community/successful public interaction

Sun + Clover= Successful companionship

Clover + Moon= Happiness in recognition

Moon + Key = Recognition that is 100%

reflect

Park + key = community/interaction that is set in stone

Sun + Moon = Successful recognition (but getting the urge to say Man + woman...existence together)

Overview

I would say that RJ will most likely reach out to create an interaction that is successful. Successful mingling.... which will lead to some form of companionship. What I want to say is the Happiness in recognition is I think is an emotion... Happy for the response...happy for being seen. Recognition is 100% I would say is the person will be putting all their focus in you. RJ won't be distracted or looking at anyone else.

Overall I would say in the next 3 months RJ is going to try to create a community/companionship between the two of you that will be full of happiness and 100% focus on one another.

It doesn't state what type of companionship it will be. But, there is definitely something that is existing like the MOON and Sun exist in the world. Just fact can't have one without the other.

Hope this made sense and rung true!!

Kurenai

This is embarrassing for me to ask, but...

I recently broke up with a guy a few weeks ago. We still love each other, but we've hit a rough patch. I asked him earlier this week to reconsider and see if we could work things out again (in the past whenever I wanted to break things off, he would convince me not to). He said he would think about it. I was wondering, what do you think his answer will be?

Aries2014

Hi could I please have a 3 card reading for feedback?
I'd like to know what action I need to take with A

CosmicBeing

Reading 4

Hello here is my question
What will brings me this month?
Thanks

5 card spread
Heart-Coffin-Path-Sun-Snake

Path is the overall energy of this pull/spread
Option/choices/decisions

surrounding

Path is surrounded by Coffin (L) and Sun (R)

Coffin + Path= End of choices/options

Path + Sun = choice/decision/option that is successful

row

Heart + Coffin = I want to say "Heartache" but Love and end..affection that has ended

Coffin + Path = A decision has been made

Path + Sun = A decision that will lead to optimism/success/good fortune

Sun + snake= I want to take snake as a female... An optimistic female.

Mirror

Heart + snake = Loving affectionate woman or treacherous love

Coffin + Sun = Then end of optimism

Overview
I want to say there has been recent Heartache that was caused by treacherous/dishonest love This led to the end of optimism, but you will make a decision that will bring you much optimism/success which will either create an optimistic female or help you ease the treachery that has occur.

I really feel it is a new outlook the female will have, but it could simply mean easing treachery that has occur.

Gonna try the adding up of the card
24 + 8 + 22 + 31 + 7= 92 = 9+2 = 11 = Whip/rod
I would say this is something that might be re-occurring... this will lead to face to face communication that will be heated.

Hope this helped and made some sense!