Some practice - CosmicBeing

Mona18

Hi :)

I think you skipped me :(

CosmicBeing

Reading 5

This is embarrassing for me to ask, but...
I was wondering, what do you think his answer will be?

5 cards
Letter-scythe-Sun-Dog-Mountain

Sun is the overall energy of this reading:
Success, good fortune, optimism (I would say Optimism is present)

Sun is surrounded by the Scythe (L) and the Dog (R)

Scythe + Sun= I want to say caution that has optimism with it.

Sun + Dog = Optimistic man

row

Letter + Scythe = Communication that is swift or News of Caution

Scythe + Sun = Cautious but optimistic

Sun + Dog = optimistic man

Dog + Mountain = Man with barriers/walls up

Mirror

Letter + Mountain = Communication with barriers/blocks - Blocked communication

Scythe + Dog = Cautious man or Dangerous man

Trying out the adding of numbers
27+10+31+18+21= 101 = 2 =Clover
Luck and Hope is present

Overview
I think he is open to working things out but he is very cautious about it. I would say he will tell you he wants to take it one day at a time... he would want to take it slow. There seems to be a barrier in communication... So i don't think he will be the most talkative/bearing his soul/most open man at this moment because he's very cautious right now. So he will decide to take it one day at a time...he's very cautious and my advice to you is be patient and help him overcome the barriers inside by being true/upfront and patient.

Hope that made sense and hope it rung true!!

CosmicBeing

Hi :)

I think you skipped me :(

Sorry I actually didn't see the post at all. I really do truly apologize. I'll get to reading you next and then Aries2014.

Once again Sorry!! It was in no way intentional.

Kurenai

5 cards
Letter-scythe-Sun-Dog-Mountain

Sun is the overall energy of this reading:
Success, good fortune, optimism (I would say Optimism is present)

Sun is surrounded by the Scythe (L) and the Dog (R)

Scythe + Sun= I want to say caution that has optimism with it.

Sun + Dog = Optimistic man

row

Letter + Scythe = Communication that is swift or News of Caution

Scythe + Sun = Cautious but optimistic

Sun + Dog = optimistic man

Dog + Mountain = Man with barriers/walls up

Mirror

Letter + Mountain = Communication with barriers/blocks - Blocked communication

Scythe + Dog = Cautious man or Dangerous man

Trying out the adding of numbers
27+10+31+18+21= 101 = 2 =Clover
Luck and Hope is present

Overview
I think he is open to working things out but he is very cautious about it. I would say he will tell you he wants to take it one day at a time... he would want to take it slow. There seems to be a barrier in communication... So i don't think he will be the most talkative/bearing his soul/most open man at this moment because he's very cautious right now. So he will decide to take it one day at a time...he's very cautious and my advice to you is be patient and help him overcome the barriers inside by being true/upfront and patient.

Hope that made sense and hope it rung true!!

Thank you. It did ring true in many ways. He is deeply hurt from the argument that eventually lead up to our breakup. I do want to make it work -- or at least give it one more try before walking away for good (for peace of mind, knowing that we did everything we could). I can see him being very cautious about it. At least, according to your cards, he will not say no outright. Right now I am leaving him alone -- so I can do my own healing too.

Thanks again. If you want me to do another reading, let me know.

CosmicBeing

Thanks again. If you want me to do another reading, let me know.

No problem :)

I guess i have a question nothing to major
But will i succeed at relearning French?

CosmicBeing

Reading 6

You can practice on me :D

I had an intense conversation with JG a couple of weeks ago and well, we haven't spoken since then much.

Question: will he try to make amends with me at all? What do you see developing between us in the next few weeks?

Thanks!

So sorry again for the skip.. was in no way intentional.

What will develop between JG and Mona in the next few weeks?

5 cards

Moon, House, Ship, Key, Stars

Ship is the energies of the reading
travel, longing (wishful thinking), Trade

Surrounding
Ship is surrounded by House (L) and Key (R)

House + Ship= Longing (wishful thinking) for/Traveling for domestic affairs/home/comfort/security/man

Ship + Key = Travel/longing is set

row
Moon + House = Recognition of domestic affair/man

House + Ship = opportunities in domestic affair or a domestic affair that is traveling/longing

Ship + Key = traveling or wishful thinking that is set

Key + Stars = It is set to happen...success (also deals with intuition/psychic powers/astrology or the human mind)

Mirror
Moon + Stars= recognition of happy and clear sighted

House + key =Domestic affairs are set

Adding
32+4+3+33+16=88=8+8=16=Stars
Luck & Success

Overview
It seems to me there is some form of miscommunication at hand... clear-sighted is not present it seems. I think there is going to be a recognition of what is really happening between you two. Whatever that is... seems like it will be identified because of the success in clear-sight/happiness

Stars seems like a major theme in this reading along with ship. There is Wishful thinking very much present.

I just feel there is most likely veil over the eyes in this situation. When the veil is remove you will have more clear thoughts on the matter. (well both of you)

Hope this helped a little. I know this probably didn't identify much, but i think it most likely identified major wishful thinking seems to be present.

Hope this rung true in some manner!!

Kurenai

No problem :)

I guess i have a question nothing to major
But will i succeed at relearning French?

I got:

lily-letter-birds-rider-dog

The birds being the focus card, I am wondering if this means that you might focus more on the "speaking" side of the language learning (as opposed to grammar and reading), OR, that you will be taking courses (think of interactive lessons).

Lily-letter: Perhaps you've been trying to learn French for a long time, or that you have been using the "traditional method" of learning French.

Letter-birds: Again, I am wondering if you'll be taking another course or is planning on focusing more on conversational French.

With the rider card, I think you will enjoy and improve in your knowledge of French this time around, and with the dog card, I am wondering perhaps you will be making new friends during your French lessons (or even take the course with your friends, but I'd like to go with my first interpretation).

I hope this made some sense. Let me know.

CosmicBeing

I got:

lily-letter-birds-rider-dog

The birds being the focus card, I am wondering if this means that you might focus more on the "speaking" side of the language learning (as opposed to grammar and reading), OR, that you will be taking courses (think of interactive lessons).

Lily-letter: Perhaps you've been trying to learn French for a long time, or that you have been using the "traditional method" of learning French.

Letter-birds: Again, I am wondering if you'll be taking another course or is planning on focusing more on conversational French.

With the rider card, I think you will enjoy and improve in your knowledge of French this time around, and with the dog card, I am wondering perhaps you will be making new friends during your French lessons (or even take the course with your friends, but I'd like to go with my first interpretation).

I hope this made some sense. Let me know.

Marvelous job again. I am way better at reading and writing. I been saying... I need to work on conversational... speaking is what i really want to work on focus on. So the Bird is right...focus on speaking side.

Yes been using french for a big part of my life (school, church *in french*, grandma spoke french)

Happy I will be making new friends. I am hoping to mingle with those who speak french so I can speak with them. Get interactive lol.

Great job... looks like I will be improving and making it more of a reality.

pageofswords9110

It looks to be many positive card from a glance

5 cards

Park-Sun-Clover-Moon-Key

Clover is the overall energy of this reading
Happiness, companionship, luck

Surrounding the Clover is Sun (L) and Moon (R)

Sun + Clover= Success, good fortune, optimism towards Lucks/Companionship/Happiness

Closer + Moon= Happiness in recognition

row

Park + sun= successful community/successful public interaction

Sun + Clover= Successful companionship

Clover + Moon= Happiness in recognition

Moon + Key = Recognition that is 100%

reflect

Park + key = community/interaction that is set in stone

Sun + Moon = Successful recognition (but getting the urge to say Man + woman...existence together)

Overview

I would say that RJ will most likely reach out to create an interaction that is successful. Successful mingling.... which will lead to some form of companionship. What I want to say is the Happiness in recognition is I think is an emotion... Happy for the response...happy for being seen. Recognition is 100% I would say is the person will be putting all their focus in you. RJ won't be distracted or looking at anyone else.

Overall I would say in the next 3 months RJ is going to try to create a community/companionship between the two of you that will be full of happiness and 100% focus on one another.

It doesn't state what type of companionship it will be. But, there is definitely something that is existing like the MOON and Sun exist in the world. Just fact can't have one without the other.

Hope this made sense and rung true!!

Interesting. We dated before but it went bad so we parted ways. I seen him the other night. We didn't communicate though. I could tell he definitely wanted to speak to me but he was holding back. For him to be strictly focus on me would be great. As that was the issue in the past other women. But i fear he's not ready for commitment.

May i ask what type of companionship he would like from me ?

Mona18

Hi!

Thanks for the read! No worries on the skip :) It happens :)

So sorry again for the skip.. was in no way intentional.

What will develop between JG and Mona in the next few weeks?

5 cards

Moon, House, Ship, Key, Stars

Ship is the energies of the reading
travel, longing (wishful thinking), Trade

Surrounding
Ship is surrounded by House (L) and Key (R)

House + Ship= Longing (wishful thinking) for/Traveling for domestic affairs/home/comfort/security/man

Ship + Key = Travel/longing is set

row
Moon + House = Recognition of domestic affair/man

House + Ship = opportunities in domestic affair or a domestic affair that is traveling/longing

Ship + Key = traveling or wishful thinking that is set

Key + Stars = It is set to happen...success (also deals with intuition/psychic powers/astrology or the human mind)

Mirror
Moon + Stars= recognition of happy and clear sighted

House + key =Domestic affairs are set

Adding
32+4+3+33+16=88=8+8=16=Stars
Luck & Success

Overview
It seems to me there is some form of miscommunication at hand... clear-sighted is not present it seems. I think there is going to be a recognition of what is really happening between you two. Whatever that is... seems like it will be identified because of the success in clear-sight/happiness

Stars seems like a major theme in this reading along with ship. There is Wishful thinking very much present.

I just feel there is most likely veil over the eyes in this situation. When the veil is remove you will have more clear thoughts on the matter. (well both of you)

Hope this helped a little. I know this probably didn't identify much, but i think it most likely identified major wishful thinking seems to be present.

Hope this rung true in some manner!!
I understand what you mean about the veil over our eyes. I think neither one of us really knows what's going on between us. Before and after the heated conversation. I think what we most aren't clear about is what each of us wants to happen. I think we need to clearly think what we want and if the other wants the same, then make it happen.

I don't see any communication here, so perhaps things will (or not) get sorted out after the period that you asked about.

Thanks for the read!