1 sitter for mediumship

Meditarot

Hi Meditarot,

A large group have gathered for you and first to speak is a mixed race lady named Helga who was born and raised just outside Rotterdam. One parent was Spanish and one Dutch. She looks typically Spanish with dark skin, previously black hair and a family trait of slightly bucked long teeth sitting 5 generations back direct maternal line she is traceable. Sending love from her heart to yours she holds a gift for you, a new hair dryer.

Next is your maternal Grandfather Marvin who’s largely bald and built like Father Christmas with ginger/blonde colouring, moustache and pipe. A skilled game hunter he loved to have fun amongst his family and he’s still smiling in peace and contented joy. Spread your wings his message, and you’ll find that you can fly. He’s applauding your backbone in getting to your admin/reception job and feels you will flourish there. There’s a house move for you next month and a lifting of burdens and financial pressures by April along with a new baby boy in spring around Easter time and a jealous afghan hound completing the picture! He feels you’ll make a magical mother and sees a lot of his traits of pure gold in you, his pride fills the room as he encourages you to aim high.

Your paternal Great Grandmother Alice is being ushered forward but disliking the fuss is comical as she gets ratty with people, quite a card. Bent over and tiny with roller set hair, green eyes and pale skin she was very beautiful and passed with a melanoma. There’s a dash hound with her and she says hi, pleased to meet you offering some cake. Extending greetings to your husband she feels your family unit is strong and congratulates you both, she’s watching protectively and is very impressed by your choux pastry and quiche says you’ve got the knack. Wishing to quell your fears around the spiritual there’s assurance your current perceptions have been born of imaginings, be careful what you read is her advice around a pentagram and she leaves you with a red rose.

This next gent Antony is hiding his face and doesn’t wish identify himself. Dark colouring, medium framed and lean wearing a flat cap, black leather waistcoat holding a walking stick but he’s fit. 3 generations back though not necessarily family he was a wealthy pig famer by day, fly by night, and a big gambler who lived the real high life involved with gangsters, limo’s, white suits and dark forces, being the boss inevitably got him shot in the chest point blank. He knows now that he suffered from antisocial personality disorder and there is remorse but he’s content and comes to prove there is no hell and life goes on, he holds a cross of protection over you and is quite charming.

Also here from 2 generations back paternal side is 3yr old blonde bombshell Rebecca who passed with organ failure and wishes to give you a little basket of flowers, a kiss and a little curtsy which she’s been practising.

Your Collie dog shep is amongst the crowd too and couldn’t be any happier.

Your maternal Grandmother Millie comes forward in her Sunday best, a black woollen suit and hat she was catholic. A short buxom lady with grey roller set hair she used to dye blonde and she’s wearing glasses along with a solid style gold hinged bracelet that she loved and a diamond ring surrounded by tiny emeralds, an heirloom. Blind in the left eye she suffered thyroid problems and there’s a Yorkshire terrier on her lap with a little pink bow on its head, her pride and joy. Mentioning migration to Kingston Town, London she feels this is the right move and placing a laurel wreath around your neck there’s congratulations. Referencing someone’s 5th birthday around now with an Australian link on your maternal side she leaves you with the biggest smile and a prediction of love and happiness.

Last to speak is your paternal grandfather Norris, he has long wavy mousey hair and flared nostrils, worked with electronics and suffered PTSD after losing his left leg at the knee serving in the U.S. military in Kuwait. He’s so, so proud of you and skipping with joy at getting through, says the queue is never ending as are we. He’s very happy, blissfully so and is your angel indicating you make his heart flutter when he’s watching you. Nice job painting and decorating he likes mushroom, especially in omelettes! He’s encouraging patience and care as opposed to heavy handedness with tasks generally but especially around issues of the heart, your own in particular. A shock that broke your heart in childhood may still be having an effect on you, possibly the explosion that claimed his leg and there’s a sense of caged anger and animal instincts. He touches foreheads with you closing his eyes, you’re both enveloped in love and that is the way it will always be. God bless, Julia.

Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately not a single one of these names recall for me.

They must be for someone else.

With kind regards,

Meditarot

headincloud

Hi M thanks, I'm having a hard time here because my guide is assuring me the reading is correct and with the right person so what would be best now is a tarot reading to confirm things for you, I assume you don't mind it'll be tomorrow, kind regards julia

prudence

Hi Julia,

I just wanted to point out, if you do a tarot reading for Meditarot, please post it in Your Readings, as Divination is meant for all forms of divination that do not use cards.

Thank you,

prudence

headincloud

hi pru will do and seeing as you've popped up I'm having a problem with fb or lack of! In some cases it's just 'can't be bothered' and others wishing to discredit for their own reasons. Any suggestions? is fb a common problem on the forum? Only thing I can think of doing is giving the factual evidence but no message until the sitter claims them but that would be a long way round and a time consuming process. Any suggestions? do you think I come across as egotistical and that may be part of the reason? any advice appreciated :)

Bonny

Hi Headincloud,

Please let me chime in to say you don't sound egotistical at all a did people are not feeding back in kind, then don't let that discourage you because there can be many many reasons including an inability to integrate at the calibration of your offering. You are doing wonderfully generous and healing work in my opinion (experience) - Look after yourself !!

God bless xx

headincloud

Hi Bonny thanks for your opinion and with people like you on the forum I'm not about to get discouraged, thanks for your kind words x

Bonny

Your gifts and your communication with them are absolutely honoured . God bless xx

prudence

hi pru will do and seeing as you've popped up I'm having a problem with fb or lack of! In some cases it's just 'can't be bothered' and others wishing to discredit for their own reasons. Any suggestions? is fb a common problem on the forum? Only thing I can think of doing is giving the factual evidence but no message until the sitter claims them but that would be a long way round and a time consuming process. Any suggestions? do you think I come across as egotistical and that may be part of the reason? any advice appreciated :)

Hi,

Feel free to contact me or Flaxen when you have issues with lack of feedback. If a sitter cannot relate to a reading, you really can't force it to "fit", and I would be reluctant to believe anyone would purposely claim a reading doesn't resonate in order to discredit or even to avoid giving feedback.

If someone hasn't given you feedback, you can always refuse to read for him/her again. Please do let us know when this happens and we can do something about it. :)

ETA~ I also should have said in my earlier post, the reading for Meditarot can go in Reading Exchange, with the title spelling out that it is for a specific person, rather than an exchange with other members. Of course I would assume the reading would be in exchange for feedback.

Meditarot

Headincloud, Sorry for me being a bit quiet after the feedback and kind of "leaving you into the dark". Hopefully I didn't come off as rude with my negative feedback.

I had a panic attack today (hate those things. They happen so rarely, just as my migraines do, but when they appear they ruin my whole day, and this day has been a miserable experience overall). Those two things are always connected, the panic attack and the negative experience.

As a result I was really filled with negative energy, anxiety and such, and it was during this panic attack when I read your reading, so my reply may have radiated some negativity.

Perhaps these people were related to my previous life. You can do a tarot reading if it'll help.

With best regards,

Meditarot

Meditarot

I could detail my feedback a bit more. Perhaps it'll explain more things.

- I am a male.

- I am single

- I am not from Austria, nor are there used names for example as "Marvin", in my country.

- I haven't ever had a dog.

There are a few other things too, which relate to the mentioned illnesses (I haven't heard of those happening to my grandparents, nor are they named as you mention here).

But as I said, many things here could be explained if this was a vision to my previous life.

I do have some feminine energy in me (poetical, emphatic and intuitive. Not saying these traits cannot be found in masculinity too), so I wouldn't be totally surprised if I would've been an actual female in my previous life.

There are always theories and options : )

- Meditarot