1 sitter for mediumship

Bonny

Ditto!

Beautiful soul yes u r Headincloud

Xxx

headincloud

Thank you so much Bonny :heart:

Hi Jude thanks for the FB and encouragement, this lady is Esther not Ethel. Peacocks are generally a symbol of pride, her pride in you unless peacocks have some other meaning or special significance for you personally, actually it wasn't a feather it was a paper origami peacock she made for you. As for the dominoes maybe there's a memory of playing dominoes with her, it seems unlikely to be symbolic, I'm questioning if I'm wrong but she's just sitting there with a box for some reason??

She's also holding a bottle of champagne looking very smug reiterating great things ahead both in your love life and working life, she's implying an opportunity and promotion which will take you by surprise which will be on the run up to being swept off your feet :thumbsup: please come back and share your adventures lots of love julia x

headincloud

Postings

Could sitters please post all responses to the board in future unless privacy dictates otherwise of course; it must be so confusing trying to follow half a story and would be more helpful to those who are learning thank you :)

Jude

Updates:)

I will update you straight away!!!

headincloud

Hi guy, I’m being impressed with imagery of the grim reaper with his scythe but there’s no cause for alarm, the gent who’s impressing me with this is Named Albert. He’s in his early sixties and slight with sunken small, sharp features and stubble with a high forehead. Eyes are grey-blue an unusual colour because he suffered cataracts and went blind in later life. He’s bald with a slim border of hair which is long and frizzy, physically the mad professor who stared in back to the future comes to mind no offence intended.

A blood tie two generations back there’s a Saint Bernard with him but that’s all the detail he wishes to give regarding placement. The connection was severed for some reason when you were around one, he didn’t fit in and was shunned, labelled by family as trash and outcast which broke his heart but he found his own space in the world which was meant to be. He wishes to lead you to your own space with his lantern, there are undertones of the hermit so he’s acting as a spiritual guide and there’s a sense of something to be learnt in silence about yourself, he encourages you to listen out for him as he feels like he’s talking to a brick wall which is part of a fortress you’ve built around yourself as protection as a result of traumatic emotional experiences. Having hemmed yourself in the only movement in your castle is round in circles and you long for freedom.

There may be something different about you that others cannot understand, and you may be a highly creative and innovative thinker yet appear to lack confidence or overcompensate in a subconscious bid to appear outgoing. You may have a special gift to share with pottery and also hand crafted wedding cakes and cards, he says ‘big business.’
He’s reciting tinker, tailor, soldier sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, of which he was the latter, I feel he joined the hell’s angels group but is taking Holy Communion now after being touched by grace herself on passing.

He wishes to express his love but is unable to look up from the floor, there’s such remorse over spilt milk relating to nurturing but he’s got a plentiful supply now and there is a smile. He was caught in a web of his own making and passed by hanging, he explains those who live by the sword die by the sword.

He’s acknowledging your spirituality there are butterflies all around you like moths to a flame, he feels you’re very bright and getting warmer and he’s encouraging you to keep searching until you figure out the puzzle.

ThtDancerGuy

Hi guy, I’m being impressed with imagery of the grim reaper with his scythe but there’s no cause for alarm, the gent who’s impressing me with this is Named Albert. He’s in his early sixties and slight with sunken small, sharp features and stubble with a high forehead. Eyes are grey-blue an unusual colour because he suffered cataracts and went blind in later life. He’s bald with a slim border of hair which is long and frizzy, physically the mad professor who stared in back to the future comes to mind no offence intended.

I don't know anyone deceased named Albert.

There may be something different about you that others cannot understand, and you may be a highly creative and innovative thinker yet appear to lack confidence or overcompensate in a subconscious bid to appear outgoing.

I do oftentimes feel around those I get negative empathic feelings about that I cannot fit in with them or be their kind of person, because we are just too different of individuals to exist with one another. That does cause me to feel rather unfit to hang around them or their "group." I am a pre-professional dancer, and a psychic interested in going professional, so yes, one could say I have very strong creative outlets in my life currently. Yes, I do have my doubts about my abilities and my danceability, as does everyone, though.

You may have a special gift to share with pottery and also hand crafted wedding cakes and cards, he says ‘big business.’
He’s reciting tinker, tailor, soldier sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, of which he was the latter, I feel he joined the hell’s angels group but is taking Holy Communion now after being touched by grace herself on passing.

I absolutely detest pottery or anything where I have to mold things with my hands. I took an art class Freshmen year of HS and almost failed the class because I never completed the sculpture assignment we were given. "Big business" could be something; I do have thoughts about one day starting up my own psychic reading business, and of course I want to become a choreographer sometime after dancing professionally.

He wishes to express his love but is unable to look up from the floor, there’s such remorse over spilt milk relating to nurturing but he’s got a plentiful supply now and there is a smile. He was caught in a web of his own making and passed by hanging, he explains those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Not quite sure how to relate this to anything; I don't know any 60-year-old man named Albert who hanged himself.

He’s acknowledging your spirituality there are butterflies all around you like moths to a flame, he feels you’re very bright and getting warmer and he’s encouraging you to keep searching until you figure out the puzzle.

Yes, the "spirituality like moths to a flame" is very true for me. I have always had people flock to me because of my spirituality and the fact that I've become so open with it in the past couple of years; I actually just did a Binding Ritual for a woman at her home last night, and they snag me for readings when they can. So yes, I would concur with that.

headincloud

Thanks for FB guy, would you like me to open this out further so you can place this gent or would you rather leave it there?

ThtDancerGuy

Thanks for FB guy, would you like me to open this out further so you can place this gent or would you rather leave it there?

I mean, it's up to you, but I don't think I've known anyone who had passed from hanging themselves, so it may just be a dead end for me. Thank you, though.

headincloud

No worries thanks anyway Guy :) it's unlikely you would have known this person because the tie was severed.

headincloud

Hi Meditarot,

A large group have gathered for you and first to speak is a mixed race lady named Helga who was born and raised just outside Rotterdam. One parent was Spanish and one Dutch. She looks typically Spanish with dark skin, previously black hair and a family trait of slightly bucked long teeth sitting 5 generations back direct maternal line she is traceable. Sending love from her heart to yours she holds a gift for you, a new hair dryer.

Next is your maternal Grandfather Marvin who’s largely bald and built like Father Christmas with ginger/blonde colouring, moustache and pipe. A skilled game hunter he loved to have fun amongst his family and he’s still smiling in peace and contented joy. Spread your wings his message, and you’ll find that you can fly. He’s applauding your backbone in getting to your admin/reception job and feels you will flourish there. There’s a house move for you next month and a lifting of burdens and financial pressures by April along with a new baby boy in spring around Easter time and a jealous afghan hound completing the picture! He feels you’ll make a magical mother and sees a lot of his traits of pure gold in you, his pride fills the room as he encourages you to aim high.

Your paternal Great Grandmother Alice is being ushered forward but disliking the fuss is comical as she gets ratty with people, quite a card. Bent over and tiny with roller set hair, green eyes and pale skin she was very beautiful and passed with a melanoma. There’s a dash hound with her and she says hi, pleased to meet you offering some cake. Extending greetings to your husband she feels your family unit is strong and congratulates you both, she’s watching protectively and is very impressed by your choux pastry and quiche says you’ve got the knack. Wishing to quell your fears around the spiritual there’s assurance your current perceptions have been born of imaginings, be careful what you read is her advice around a pentagram and she leaves you with a red rose.

This next gent Antony is hiding his face and doesn’t wish identify himself. Dark colouring, medium framed and lean wearing a flat cap, black leather waistcoat holding a walking stick but he’s fit. 3 generations back though not necessarily family he was a wealthy pig famer by day, fly by night, and a big gambler who lived the real high life involved with gangsters, limo’s, white suits and dark forces, being the boss inevitably got him shot in the chest point blank. He knows now that he suffered from antisocial personality disorder and there is remorse but he’s content and comes to prove there is no hell and life goes on, he holds a cross of protection over you and is quite charming.

Also here from 2 generations back paternal side is 3yr old blonde bombshell Rebecca who passed with organ failure and wishes to give you a little basket of flowers, a kiss and a little curtsy which she’s been practising.

Your Collie dog shep is amongst the crowd too and couldn’t be any happier.

Your maternal Grandmother Millie comes forward in her Sunday best, a black woollen suit and hat she was catholic. A short buxom lady with grey roller set hair she used to dye blonde and she’s wearing glasses along with a solid style gold hinged bracelet that she loved and a diamond ring surrounded by tiny emeralds, an heirloom. Blind in the left eye she suffered thyroid problems and there’s a Yorkshire terrier on her lap with a little pink bow on its head, her pride and joy. Mentioning migration to Kingston Town, London she feels this is the right move and placing a laurel wreath around your neck there’s congratulations. Referencing someone’s 5th birthday around now with an Australian link on your maternal side she leaves you with the biggest smile and a prediction of love and happiness.

Last to speak is your paternal grandfather Norris, he has long wavy mousey hair and flared nostrils, worked with electronics and suffered PTSD after losing his left leg at the knee serving in the U.S. military in Kuwait. He’s so, so proud of you and skipping with joy at getting through, says the queue is never ending as are we. He’s very happy, blissfully so and is your angel indicating you make his heart flutter when he’s watching you. Nice job painting and decorating he likes mushroom, especially in omelettes! He’s encouraging patience and care as opposed to heavy handedness with tasks generally but especially around issues of the heart, your own in particular. A shock that broke your heart in childhood may still be having an effect on you, possibly the explosion that claimed his leg and there’s a sense of caged anger and animal instincts. He touches foreheads with you closing his eyes, you’re both enveloped in love and that is the way it will always be. God bless, Julia.