AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

DraagonStorm

Aulruna, actually, cardboard would be to thick for the ATC size. 270gsm paper sounds fine to me.

DraagonStorm

franniee

OK I did the card.... :eek:

did I mention I am a virgo :rolleyes:

not sure I am going to be able to show it off!

April

Gregory, we'll take your hermit if it's no trouble. :)

I won't be able to get to the computer very much for a couple of days. If you're new to the thread (hello!) go ahead and request a card and I'll add you to the list later. Thanks everyone!

Peace,
April

mythos

Dibs I the Devil and the Queen of Cups .... pleeeeeeez,

mythos:)

OnePotato

Ok, since it's newly available, I'll do the Magician.

gregory

I just had a very close look.....

Was the last deck's Strength on OK card ? If so I am ready to roll !

gregory

PS you can mark up the Hermit as done, by the way - he has been lounging around here for months ! (He is a bit that way. As y'all will see in the end :))

Colly34

I've finished the 4 pentacles, it's entirely digital, but before I save all the layers I need to know if we are putting the name of the cards on the front or is this still optional? If we are then I need to make a few changes.
Anyway here it is

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1787/darkart4eo5.jpg

gregory

Oh yes - I meant to ask about that - names - and do we number the majors or leave them off so that the 8/11 thing doesn't rear its head ;) My hermit is numbered at the moment, but I can easily take it off....

The minors will have to be named as the cards we send in are the finished articles....

mythos

I will have to dibs out. Mum's had a bad fall and so I will be super busy for a while.

mythos