DECK OF THE MONTH - JUNE 2013 sign up thread

Kathy123

@ Conurelover. This forum needs a "like" button :)

This forum belongs to all of us, so anyone, please feel free to post activities and exercises And I will reference it on the first page for everyone to find easier :). Thanks!!

Aeric

Oh I wasn't aware of a cycle of activities that carries over each month.

I'll be fine with anything we're asked to do.

Aeric

Conure I have the older AIT with the tan backgrounds. Does your 10 of Cups have a small blue splotch below the top cup?

conurelover

Conure I have the older AIT with the tan backgrounds. Does your 10 of Cups have a small blue splotch below the top cup?

Yes. Sorry about the flash on that pic. It is so dreary in the NE today with the remains of that tropical storm.

Judgement has some small green spots in the middle left of the card.

There is a red splotch on the first sword in the 9 of swords. (Blood?) Do you see it?

The four of swords has a small brownish spot on top of two of the swords under a red ribbon.

The World has a red splot under the first 21 in the top left corner.

Diavolo has a brownish spot before "Il".

There is a teeny tiny brown spot on the ace of Coppe too. 3 Danari has one too.

Does anyone want to see pics of those?

I am sure there are more. :)

Attachments

• diecicoppe.jpg
    diecicoppe.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 36

Mi-Shell

Tarocchi Celtici

Hoooooly Smokes!
To just write up my preliminary findings about the suit of Water - and Winter - without water or Winter on to be seen on the images of the cards was a 2 day 5 hour research and labour of love!
I will now post it in our readings thread....

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3582472&postcount=43

Mi-Shell

conurelover:)
Anna, I love to read your interpretations of the cards of the Ancient Italian!:)

Kathy123

I have to say for all three of you, Conurelover, Mi-Shell and Aeric... those decks are truly beautiful and the work you are doing this month is truly exceptional!!! Looking forward to more.....

I am loving my (basic, rws based) Crystal Visions. I have been looking at my suit of cups all week and will be posting over the weekend, but the level that you guys are doing is amazing! It is so great to see such a variety of decks this month! I am enjoying all the journaling and entries and photos of all of them!

Kathy123

I would like to join in on this group if I could? I bought the Mystic Dreamer Tarot as my first Tarot deck because I just love the pictures/artwork. They just had a good feel when I would look at them. I also just recently bought The Universal Rider Waite Tarot.

Hi Margo, how are you getting along with your deck? I have had that one on my "watch" list for awhile!

Kathy123

Well May was a bust..I am going to try again in June and use My Halloween Tarot. I have the shadowscape tarot coming in and am really excited about that, BUT I don't think it will be here in time. I was so disppointed in may. I love talking about Tarot with you guys and supporting everyone and keeping up with the readings...here is too a slower month in June.

Hey SwampLady, where are those "halloween tarot" pictures??? :)