DECK OF THE MONTH - JUNE 2013 sign up thread

Kathy123

Hey group!

I don't know why I had such a hard time finding the June thread. Lol!

Hopefully, I will be more interactive this month. This week, however, will be a bit crazy as its the last week of school and my middle son is graduating!

I am loving the topics, and exercises, and energy of this thread so far!

Congrats on the Graduation!!! Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Aeric

Did we have any homework this weekend? I don't see anything posted. What's our next suit?

Mi-Shell

Did we have any homework this weekend? I don't see anything posted. What's our next suit?
I am working on my spring/ Air suit next.

Aeric

Right-o. My favourite!

conurelover

Ohhh mine too!

merissa_88

Finally finished the water element suit. The court cards of this suit are the most difficult to read intuitively. There are a lot of mermaid-looking creatures I don't connect with. I also draw those cards most often in readings. Still, this is such a beautiful deck with a very simple system: numerology, element, chakra color symbolism.

I'm really looking forward to the air element. Some of my favorite cards.

merissa_88

Merissa, how are you coming along with your deck?

I started late but finally finished meditating with the water element suit. I'm looking forward to next week.

Kathy123

Group Spread

For our Sunday night (8:00 pm) group spread I have chosen "fountain of creation layout" from my spiritual tarot book.

This layout will give you some insight at some of the psychological factors influencing your situation, and provide insight into how these things cab further your growth. Suggested questions for this reading are: where am I headed? How can I make the most of this situation in terms of my spiritual growth? What lesson is my situation offering me? What influences do I need to be on the look out for? ( but of course, feel free to use your own questions)

Card 1- supportive forces, people, actions or events that are influening you now or will be very soon. They may be familiar, or they may be ust beginning to take a role in your life. This card can also represent inner strengths - attitudes, ideas or feelings, that can help to serve you in your current situation.

Card 2- distracting energies, situations, issues or people that may keep you from obtaining your goal. As above, they may come from people or events in your environment or they may come from within. Look for self-defeating behaviors, continuing conflicts or attitudes that prevent you from fully obtaining your obligations, inner joy or complete satisfaction.

Card 3- ego role, current personality traits that you are consciously aware of, or where you need to be made aware of. This also refers to your current potential as you know it from the egos perspective.

Card 4- hidden aspects, represents facets of your personality that can be negatively influencing or sabotaging your conscious efforts. May represent shadow energies about yourself, or they may be attitude that you are aware of but don't recognize as producing a negative effect. By understanding and accepting these hidden aspects, you can release damned up creative potential.

Card 5- higher purpose, captures true meaning of situation or issue at hand. It may help you view your question from a different prospective, suggest a lesson to be learned, insight to be acknowledged or a new path to consider as you move forward.

Happy spreading everyone!!!!

conurelover

I will be late to the 8:00 but will try to make that time as close as possible. :)

conurelover

conurelover:)
Anna, I love to read your interpretations of the cards of the Ancient Italian!:)

Thanks. :) I don't know anyone that uses it and I have to beg people to let me practice on it with them lol.