The sitting and waiting for the Magna Veritas thread..

Celice

Mr. Scratch said:
I doubt there is enough money at stake to warrant that; the cost of lawyers might well exceed the profits from the cards, and the production was very limited.

Besides which, while there is a resemblance in the cards to certain celebrities, I'm not convinces that they are *actually* the people themselves.

I'm pretty convinced. It looks exactly like them to me. I'm pretty sure they took the pictures of the celebrities and just made them small.

Queen of Pentacle

could match a celebriby for every card while waiting

I whish I had my deck!
Then could match a celebriby for every card, how lovely it would be, then I could do a lot of things...

Now I am just "sitting and waiting".

No postage on Saturday in Canada, no custom either.
Just dull plain waiting.

Altena

Well, that makes two of us waiting, waiting and waiting :D

Seems the post to Canada is almost as slow as shipping overseas. I had a gift shipped from a store in the US to a friend of mine living in Canada and it took nearly a month for it to get there. Wonder if they're still operating with horse-drawn carriages....or carrier pigeons. At least with Norway you can expect it to take anything from one week to a month.

Queen of Pentacle

Altena

Sometime it is very long,
Sometimes order from aboard or from us get in unexpectably fast.
Always a guess

But do they lose things, packages letter and so.
Or then a very greedy postman have a lot of (everybody's) stuff in his home.

When a package or a check get in, we always feel we have win the lotery (for this day)

I'll wonder who's of us will get his deck first.

truelighth

Sometimes packages get here very fast from the US. But I think I probably have to wait a bit longer for this one, since the air traffic above Europe has been put to a halt by a Volcano. And since it was send airmail... sigh...

Queen of Pentacle

A volcano!
Gee this deck make thing happen, doesn't it?

Dusk Till Dawn

I got the Bag ready, also waiting. Starting another one while I am at it.

la-luna

Still nothing here....
or customs problems i wonder...my last deck the gaian was stuck 1 MOTH in Belgian customs grrrr

truelighth

la-luna said:
Still nothing here....
or customs problems i wonder...my last deck the gaian was stuck 1 MOTH in Belgian customs grrrr

Oh yeah, I know that problem. Dutch customs are just as bad. Not only do they charge a lot of tax over both the item AND the postage cost, but they hold them forever too. Nice if you had something send priority :(.

VGimlet

Mine came on Friday - and they are excellent. :D