The Wild Unknown Tarot

Calcifer

No, I haven't heard anything back from them - and I expect that I won't unless I continue to pester them about it. In a different email, I'd also urged them to do a pocket version on the grounds that this particular deck really, really needed one. They might be sick of hearing from me...lol.

Michael

Pixna

No, I haven't heard anything back from them - and I expect that I won't unless I continue to pester them about it. In a different email, I'd also urged them to do a pocket version on the grounds that this particular deck really, really needed one. They might be sick of hearing from me...lol.

The app might have taken the place of a pocket version, since it's equally portable. Of course, it's not tactile, but the app is surprisingly good.

Calcifer

I'm pretty techno-resistant and suspect that cellphones and their ilk were spat up from the deepest bowels of hell. An "app" isn't going to help me any - I want a LITTLE Wild Unknown...lol.

M

MandMaud

Michael

I'm looking forward to the day when I have apps to use, but my phone isn't smart and isn't likely to be for a couple of years at least. :)

I doubt they're sick of you, Michael! Surely it's great to have a customer so interested and involved.

Calcifer

lol....
If they're not sick of me, they might well be soon. It has been a few months, so I just went ahead and emailed Jonn (KK's boyfriend/business partner) to ask about cardstock updates and to be a nuisance once again about a pocket version.. If/when I get a reply, I'll post about it...
Such a persistent bugger....
Michael

feynrir

lol....
If they're not sick of me, they might well be soon. It has been a few months, so I just went ahead and emailed Jonn (KK's boyfriend/business partner) to ask about cardstock updates and to be a nuisance once again about a pocket version.. If/when I get a reply, I'll post about it...
Such a persistent bugger....
Michael

This is blasphemy to some, but...trimming may give you the size Wild Unknown you want? :) I trimmed my own copy and I find it a beautiful size.

The Happy Squirrel

This is blasphemy to some, but...trimming may give you the size Wild Unknown you want? :) I trimmed my own copy and I find it a beautiful size.

Eeeeeeeeeeek.......

:p

G6

Pocket size would be awesome. I haven't been drawn to this deck enough to get off the fence about it, but I just realized this post has almost 100k views. People must really like this deck. I do like the bare bones feel to it, but at the same time I'm not sure I would relate/connect to the imagery.

chorphee

When I saw it the first time I knew it was for me. I didn't want to resist.

It is so intense and well thought!

And I personnaly wouldn't want a smaller size. It is perfect: even the sound of the cards when I shuffle them...soft and other adjectives I'm sure I would sound crazy to say even in French. But really, I was astonished by the quality of the cards and the sensation of touching them.

I have a difficult time with the cups in the rider waite. I don't really connect with them, always forget the existence of the 7 of cups and the wild unknown help me to like/understand some of the cups.